Chapter 1- Most Thugs Need Love

APRIL POV

In the last year things has been going very down hill. I'm 22 and feeling good. now when i was 17 i did get put out and had a baby shes 5 now and at her grandmas house yeah me and my mom making our relationship a little  better but right now at this moment we are having a party for my man  my big daddy its his 23 birthday mannnn............. baby getting old anyways time to sing happy birthday. so I'm getting everybody together so that they can come sing. so i seen my girl running and crying to the bathroom let me find out.

April - "whats wrong girl"

when she looked up at me i saw a huge bruise a black eye 

April - "what the fuck happened to you"

Arianna - "he hit me again" she said slow and quiet 

April - "girl i told you need to leave him along time ago"

Arianna -  " he pushes the kids against me... i can't lose my kids i love my kids.

April - ill have baby talk to him but until then you going to stay with me  

April - "baby Justin beating arianna again" 

 Trey - "so bitch someone need to start hitting you always in somebody damn business"

 I can tell everyone heard that because it became quite and i felt everyone eyes on me. wow now hes drunk  

Trey - "bitch get out my face"

its coo because ill just get a condo and me the kids and arianna can stay there but as for tonight my mama house it is. trey gon learn that he need to treat me with respect and if he dont well i guess he doing 5 years in jail because i'm done with the bullshit.