1~

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hyoyeon entered the dance studio and greeted her soon-to-be unnies.

"Annyeong~" They greeted her.

"Ah it's Hyoyeonnie." Taeyeon said and went over to hug Hyoyeon.

"Yah who is she?" Sooyoung asked.

"Be softer will you? She's my sister, Kim Hyoyeon. She just became a trainee here." Taeyeon explained.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imnida." Hyoyeon bowed.

"Hello, I'm Jessica Jung, 20 years old. You can call me Sica." Jessica introduced herself and shook Hyoyeon's hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Tiffany Hwang, 20 years old. You can call me Fany." Follwed by Tiffany who introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Seohyun, 20 years old. Nice to meet you." Seohyun shook Hyoyeon's hand.

"Hi, I'm Im Yoona, 20 years old. I'm a trainee here for 2 years." Yoona hugged her.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Choi Sooyoung. I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you." Sooyoung shook her hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Kwon Yuri, 20 years old." Yuri shook her hand.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee SoonKyu, you can call me Sunny! Bbuing Bbuing!" Sunny introduced herself and showed her aegyo.

"YAH don't scare Hyoyeonnie with your aegyo!" Taeyeon said in sarcasm and hitted Sunny's butt.

"Aniyo unnie, it's fine." Hyoyeon smiled at Taeyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hyoyeon, 17 years old. So all of you are my unnies?" Hyoyeon was shocked to hear that she's the maknae.

"Ne." They nodded.

"Unnie, what are we going to do now?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon.

"We came here early, but our practice starts at 1pm. So we are just slacking around." Taeyeon answered.

They all sat in a circle and started chit chatting, while Hyoyeon was just sitting shyly there, listening to what her unnies are talking about, since it's quite hard for her to blend in to their conversation. Hyoyeon wasn't the only one who is sitting there quietly, there is another person. The person is Tiffany. She is sitting there quietly, not her usual self. She was staring at Hyoyeon.

She looks so cute, sitting there shyly, listening to what her unnies are talking about. Oh wait, am I in love with her? Tiffany thought to herself and she smiled to herself.

"Yah Fany ah! Fany ah!" Sunny was waving her hand in front of Tiffany's face and Tiffany snapped back to the reality.

"Taeyeon-ah, why is your sister so quiet? You should talk to her!" Yuri hit Taeyeon's arm.

"Aniyo, she's always this quiet." Taeyeon raised her eyebrown.

As time goes by, it's 1pm and they have to start practising. Their trainer told them that today their dance teacher is on MC, so they'll do their own freestyle dancing. Once their trainer start the music, Hyoyeon let the rythm control her body and slowly, she was dancing to the rythm. Her unnies were all shocked that a 17 year old girl dance like this. The perfect dance, the power that comes from a healthy body.

Soon, they had their lunch break. "Unnies, what do you all want to have? I'm going out to buy lunch." Hyoyeon asked her unnies.

They each told her what they wanted and Hyoyeon went out to buy the food.

After 30 minutes, Hyoyeon came back with a few bags of food. Hyoyeon gave them the food that they wanted and there were lots of food left.

"Hyoyeon-ah, why do you buy so many food? We are not that hungry.." Sunny asked.