Chapter 12

Marissa's Pov

It's been 3 days since Demi and Naya left, to be honest I am glad about it because it would mean that Demi is safe and that's all that matters to me, it always had. Demi is like my sister, I'd die for her in a heatbeat, I want her to be happy, it killed me to see her in the hospital and it killed me what she told me about Alex and Naya, I know she loves Naya with all her heart I mean who whouldn't love the person you're with 2 years, almost 3? I could tell that Demi wouldn't stop fighting for Naya. I hope they have a good time now. 

I was standing in the kitchen, looking out of the window, I couldn't sleep since the moment Demi called me. I missed her, a lot it's weird not to see her for more than 2 days I used to spend every single day with her. She sounded sad and worried on the phone, I sighed to myself, maybe I was just tired and she wasn't that sad and worried. I am sure she is fine, I am just glad that she didn't hesitate to call me, we got used to it, to call each other everytime when we would feel bad or worry about something. I got pulled out of my thoughts when someone wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his nose to my neck, I smiled to myself I loved the feeling. 

"Why aren't you in bed, Riss?" he said in a husky and deep voice which was sending a huge shiver down my spine. 

"Got a call and I couldn't sleep so I came down to drink some tea. I didn't want to wake you, Mark." I leaned my head against his as he rested his chin on my shoulder, I took a deep breath in to calm down and to not worry about my best friend, she would have told me when there was more wrong then just the baby thing. 

"Who was it?" " Demi she just felt like calling, checking if everything is alright, that's all." I said, I know it was a little lie, but I wouldn't tell anyone about the baby thing, Demi trusted me and I'd keep it safe. Mark nodded his head and kissed my cheek softly befor whispering in my ear. "Let's go back to bed" I nodded and we went back to bed, he pulled his arms around me and we fell asleep. 

Demi's POV

I was on the balcony with my laptop on my lap, I was wroking a little checking my twitter account, there where so many tweets from my Lovatic family I love them with all my heart, I decided to twitter some of them back. I went off after one hour. I decided to take a keek video and to thank all my fans for the cute tweets. I took my phone out and grinned into the camera. 

'Hey my Lovatics! I want to thank you for all the sweet tweets I can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks on my concert! Love you all and have an amzing day!' 

I smiled and posts it, I was in an amazing mood and took a picture from the beach posting it on IG 'Love itI wish I could stay here forever.  # my #secret #place ' I placed my phone on the table and got ready for Naya's and my Massage, we need it both Naya was still in the water so I had time to get ready for it. 

I was ready after 10 minutes I had Rissas dress on, we use to switch dresses it's funny and I mostly like her dresses better than mine. I am weird I know but hey she's my best friend and I can take what I want from her without to get yelled at, I call it Best Friend Power. I chuckled to myself at that thought. I missed her it felt good to hear her voice, Marissa is usually always with me no matter where I am she is always next to me. It's the first time I am just with Naya. I love it I really do but I still miss my Rissa Bear. 

I saw Naya comming inside when I got out of the bathroom, she was wet, well no wonder she is the most time in the water, I know she loves it to be in the water she always says it feels like a second home. Yeah Naya is as weird as I am she calls the ocean her second home I call the studio my second home. I can't wait for my concert in two weeks Naya will be there with me of course, she never missed a concert plus it was a good feeling to know that she is backstage with Rissa dancing and singing along with me. I was planing to take Maddie with me this time. She wasn't with me on Stage in a while and I love it to have her up there with me, I enjoy those moments to have her around me, I'd love Maddie to life with me but my mom would be against it. I understand here but I will get her as soon as we are back home. I need some Maddie again.