House of 1D

description: This is a crossover of one direction and House Of Anubis. CIMORELLI is also in it.1D are all 16 year olds but are already famos. while on tour in America, Nina Martin invited the boys to finish their last year of high school at her boarding school. She has made arrangements for them to stay in Anubis House, the same place as her, and she has to try to keep her friends under control while One Direction tries to keep all of their fans from finding them so they can go to school as normal kids( like they wanted to).

ON THE WAY TO ANUBIS HOUSE

Niall: Nina was very nice to invite us to finish up high school at her boarding school!

Harry: I just hope all the directioners don't follow us here.                                                                           

Louis: I just wanted to be treated like a normal kid.......just to see how they live.                                   

Liam: Same here. Sometimes I wish people would just act like I am normal, not a superstar.          

Zayn:Seriously, I just wanted to be treated like everyone else.

Their cab passes Nina about 1 block away from the school. They ask the driever to stop because Nina needs to tell them something.

Nina- Guys you need to let out here. I need to tell you something.

Niall- What is it.... You didn't tell your friends did you?

Nina- I told everyone accept Amber. They are all going to treat you like normal kids. I told them because Amber will only freak out for about 5 minutes until she realizes that she looks silly because she is the only one who is acting crazy. This plan always works when something really exciting happens.

Harry- Ok, I guess if that will make people not go crazy then that's good.

Nina- we have to go from here if you don't want other students not in Anubis House going crazy...or if you don't want to run into Amber yet. she is at the school.

Niall- Lets go then..I dont want alot of people  noticing us.

AT ANUBIS HOUSE 

Fabian- Hey Nina. One Direction is here right?

Amber- DID I HEAR ONE DIRECTION?

Nina- No.

Amber- Yes I did.

Fabian- *whishpers to the guys* Follow me, Nina is going to tell her but if you are around Amber will freak out.

Zayn- Sure, this is part of the plan Nina told us about right?

Fabian- Yes, we know how Amber will act so just follow me.

Liam- fine.

Nina- Amber, One Direction are here, do not freak out, They came here to be treated like normal kids. They warned me that if someone freaks out they might leave. Victor was really nice to let them finish school here.

Amber- OMG THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!....i mean cool! One Direction is here.....this is harder than I thought.

Louis- Two questions: Where are we and was that screaming Amber?

Fabian- We are in the tunnels under Anubis House and yes that was Amber.

Harry- Are you sure she won't tell everyone?

Alfie- Hey Fabian! .....................Is that One Direction?

Fabian- Yes it is Alfie.

[ground shakes]

Nina- FABIAN!!!! GET THE BOYS UP HERE OR TO SAFTEY!!!! EARTHQUAKE!!!!