Movie Girl

Note: It'd be muy awesome if someone would help ya girl out with a cover?? :) Fanning and dedications and all that jazz will definitely happen if so!! Anyway...

                                                                     *

"...Could you pass me some water, Em?" I did as I was asked, though it was rather hard to not spill the open cup, what with the way I was avoiding all eye contact. Somehow or other, Christian got the cup of water.

"Thanks."

"No problem." 

More awkward silence persisted. 

"So..." I almost glanced at Rus, but upon remembering that I'd probably enter a panic attack if I looked anybody in the face, I let my gaze drop once more. Might as well study my shoes and ponder just how the heck I was supposed to clean up the crap I'd gotten all over it... as well as the rest of me--um, us. "How long do you think we're gonna be in here?" 

"I dunno," Christian admitted after another pregnant silence. "Surely someone will let us out." I wasn't so sure. And neither was Jo. I could practically feel her eyes boring into the back of my head, the pure rage eminating from her body. I couldn't very well blame her. After all, the only reason we'd all gotten locked inside the candy stock room was because of me.

And I'm pretty sure they all hated me for it, too. 

                                                                 *