Chapter 3

Author's Note:
Hey guys , I know it's been a long time.I'm really sorry for making you'll wait .I was totally busy these days.
So here's the next chapter.Hope you'll gonna like it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆Plzzz provide your vote and comment, it's really necessary ☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Not edited)

As I entered I heard giggles coming from around,when I scanned the hallway my eyes popped on two little kids who were now with Mrs Leavitt. She was telling them something and kids were looking at each and giggling.

I moved further,then got a proper view of them .A small girl who I assume to be 3 or 4 years old with light brown eyes her blonde hair which reached slightly above her shoulder tied into a pony with that cute light pink frock and that plumpy face she was just looking like doll. The little boy beside her looked similar as of her age ,wearing blue jeans which was bit loose for him and white long sleeved t-shirt with print of spider man in it he had curly bonlde hair shining blue eyes and undenying smile. Both were looking so adorable.

Mrs Leavitt emerged near me followed by two litte kids.I learned that Audrey and Aaron are twin children of Francisca Lewis,who happens to Colton's elder sister.I just played with them for sometime it felt really nice. I really liked them a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh Lee I'm soo happy for you ,finally some good news ."saying this Ari giggled through the phone.
"This is not funny Ari, I really need you're help ,I'm totally stuck here " I snapped at her by rolling my eyes.

Areena George ,a girl with perfect figure which every boy would adore with height of nearly 5.6 inch, ocean blue eyes, perfectly pink lips and lovely blonde hair which reaches till her spine.

We have been inseparable since three years ,from the day I met her in my neighbourhood . I'm really glad I met her .
Currently she is at her Granny's place attending her cousin's wedding.I was totally relieved when she agreed to arrive here by tomorrow else god alone knows how will i be able to handle this situation by myself .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm almost reached dad,be there in 5 min"Ok if your just wondering let me tell you , right now I'm in my grand SUV gifted by my dad so that he could keep an eye on me.I really get annoyed by his snobbish behaviour I feel like im a culprit in my own house . But me being me I somehow sometines find ways to escape from the prison he has built.
"We are here Lea darling" my chauffeur Mr. Derek , said as we reached the destination . He is one of the most trusted man by my dad. He has served my dad even before I was born. He is presently in his mid sixtiees. I'm glad I got him as my chauffeur he often manages to keep my some of escapades out of my dad's reach although I get caught sometimes.
But this one I was out of his hand , and I really had no other choice. You see ,one side there is my rebilous father who is far more cared about his reputation than his own daughter, on the other hand there is Mrs Leavitt who seems too nice to be ignored .So either the way I had to agree to witness the grand 50th wedding anniversary of Mr and Mrs Leavitt who happens to be Colton's grandparents. I heard that this is one of their favroutie destination as their togetherness was first witnessed by this place.

All this happened so suddenly I was totally blanked out about what to wear. Not that I was interested in going there but then I thought maybe I could get some clue about this whole wedding scenario. All thanks to Ari ,she's the one who helped me choose my outfit for today. Its a gorgeous gown of cherry red colour with thin straps and has a cut at one side till knee and thankfully hugging perfectly for my not so perfect figure. It was gift by Ari last month for my birthday.