5

*Phil's POV*

We walk out of the class and I see the whole of Dan's gang and I hold Dan's hand tighter.

Chris was sent to the office and was probably suspended from school for a few days. The gang sees me and smirks.

"Guys. Back the fuck away from him." Dan says, then realizes we are surrounded.

"Danny, we're not here for him. No one can every leave once you join the gang." A boy with bright blue hair says as he cracks his knuckles.

"David. Calm down." I say and they all look at me with fury in their eyes.

"Go away." We all hear a guy whisper in one of their ears.

"SHIT!" David yells as he falls to the floor.

"Surprise." Chris says and he looks at us.

"Don't go around hurting poor innocent boys. You guys are probably jealous of how adorable they look together. Come on guys, kiss, and show them how adorable you two are." Chris says cracking his knuckles and holding one guy by the collar of his shirt.

I turn to Dan and we both just shrug. He leans in slowly as I lean in a little faster. Our lips meet and we hear a few of them gag, but no one moves.

Our lips move in sink and he licks my bottom lip. It takes me by surprise, him trying to be dominant, but I don't give his the satisfaction. My hands have found his waist and his arms and wrapped around my neck.

We pull away, and for a second, there aren't any problems for us or our friends, but that isn't reality.

We are still surrounded by homophobic, now angrier than before, guys then can probably make our worst nightmares come to life, but Chris is trying to keep them at bay.

I take Dan's hand and drag him out of the middle of the circle.

"Have a nice day boys." Chris said to them and we all walked away and to our next class which we all shared.

----------------
A/N:
So I am back. This was just a filler, so I will be updating, but it will be slow. So many people have helped me, but I think I'm fine right now. I'm not as sad or depressed, so I'll be writing more.