Chapter 1

Heavens P.O.V

"Mom i'm going out with Emilia" yelled my daughter.

I walked back in to the kitchen to start making dinner for Harry, mace and I. I decided to make pasta because it's mace's favourite.

I was just finishing putting the pasta in the boiling water When I felt two hands slip around my waist and pulling me around and into a kiss. At first I was a little taken back but then I realized it was Harry so I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. We both pulled away and I continued to make dinner well Harry sat at the bar stool.

Now you might be wonder well who am I and who's Harry and my mace? Well my name is heaven I'm 29 years old and am married to Harry styles. Yes the Harry styles the famous Harry from the world wide boyband one direction. But sadly Harry is not in the band anymore, in fact know one is. The band split up 12 years ago when Harry and I were 17. We have a 12 year old daughter named mace I had her when I was 17 and that's manly the reason the band split up. But it's all worked out because we love her to death the only down side is that Harry hasn't talked to Liam,Niall,Zayn or Louis since just after mace was born. But were happy and that's all that we've ever wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Sorry the chapter is so short none of the other ones will be this one was just kind of to introduce every one.

5 votes

5 comments

5 reads

For the next chapter

~Rachel