Chapter 1

A/N
Hope you'll enjoy :)

Stevie and Sarah have been dating for over two years now, but they fell out of love. Both of them knew it, yet non of them had the courage to say anything. They were stuck in some sort of a routine.
Today Stevie opened her fridge to see there was barely anything helpful to make breakfast with so she grabbed the car keys and purse and left to the supermarket.
As she walked in she saw her, the one girl she thought she would never see again, the girl who left and never looked back.

~SPOV~ (Stevie's point of view)
Come on, just walk up to her. Come on Stevie, she only broke your heart..
Memories of that night crawled their way back to my heart and mind.
I walked up to her and she smiled at me shyly
Ally:" hey.."
Stevie:"hey, how've you been?"
Ally:"good, good... Good"
So much I wanted to say, to ask but I had so little courage..
Stevie:"Ally, I-"
Ally:"so how did the film turned out?"
She didn't want to talk about it, I could see
Stevie:"Ally.. Please.."
Ally:"how did it turned out?"
Stevie:"good, good.. Good"
A little sincere smile appeared on her face.
God I missed her, I missed her so damn much.
Stevie:"so... Anything new with you?"
Ally:"I started a YouTube channel, just me being crazy online.. It's amazing, so many great people. How about you?"
Stevie:"I'm good I guess but I should really finish grocery shopping before my girlfriend leaves for work"
The second I mentioned Sarah her face dropped, her green eyes filled up with sadness
Ally:"oh. So I guess you better go"
Stevie:"could we at least exchange numbers.. I want to catch up some more"
Ally:"sure."
We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.
When I got home I sat down to talk with Sarah, I couldn't drag this anymore, it was time.
Sarah:"I know what you gonna say, I could feel it too but I just wanted to say that I love you even thought we both know what is happening here and I hope that we will eventually become friends again"
It was hard even when it began some time ago. It ended in good terms but it hurt, it hurt to leave someone who has been part of your life for so long. I got the apartment since it was mine before we moved in together and even thought it hurt her she let me keep the cats.
Right when I went to bed, tired from dealing with this day Ally texted me
Ally:"yo girl what you up to?"
Stevie:"meet me at my place? Same apartment on 3rd"
Ally:"is everything okay?"
Stevie:"yeah"
15 minutes later I heard a knock to find Ally on the other side of the door with a bottle of tequila in her hand.
Ally:"I brought tequila"
We drank and laughed all night. At about 4 am she got up to leave but I stopped her at the door.
Stevie:"Ally you're drunk. Stay the night"
I took her hand in mine and pulled her close, moving her away from the door
Ally:"is that a good idea?"
Stevie:"is that a good idea?"
I grabbed her waist and crashed my lips on hers. I was about to pull away when she kissed me back. We were too drunk so the minute we got to my bedroom we fell asleep. I felt Ally rest her head on my chest, her hands wrapping around my waist. I didn't want to wake her so I fell back asleep.
As the sun was rising I felt her wakening. She sat in bed and I couldn't help but smile at her
Stevie:"good morning beautiful"
Ally:"Stevie, you got a girlfriend.. Let's not do that whole thing, okay?"
Stevie:"you think I cheated?? We broke up!"
Ally:"why?"
Stevie:"we just fell apart.. It has been like that for a while now"
Ally:"I'm sorry.."
Stevie:"it's okay, I guess I knew it was coming.."
Ally:"is there anything I can do?"
Stevie:"Kiss me"
Ally:"your wish is my command."

A/N
Wow. So first chapter!
How've you been? Have you gone back to school? I myself am a senior this year :)
Spread the love guys <3
~Oren~