completed

Forewords

hey guys...wintercandles here with my third story. i never imagined that i'll reach till my third...thx to you guys for supporting me all the way *hugs*

WARNING: THIS IS YAOI (BOY X BOY), SO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, PLZ DON'T READ. THERE WILL BE RATED SCENES BUT I'LL STATE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAP...THANK YOU.

so here comes the summary..i'm bad with summaries so plz bear with it.

Yunho is stuck between 2 different loves in 2 different time periods. Which will he choose, the person he first loved and gave his entire heart to or the person he supposedly met..Read on ^^

Pairing : Yunjae of course (haven't really decided on side characters)

i decided to post the forewords 1st but i will only start on this one after my exams and the on-going fic ends. Thank You :D

Comments are welcomed <3!!

i really like the poster...it's nice!
Credits to FlightSeventeen :D

DBSK = LOVE!!

+

+

+

Chapter 1

Thank god winglin is back!!! whoots!!

IMPT: This is a story is dealing with change of time periods so maybe some of you might find it confusing...but you still can ask me :D

Differentiating characters: Yunho (24) + Hero (23) = 2017
Yunho (17) + Jaejoong (16) = 2010

Anyway I've already indicated the time period...so guess shld be ok

And Yunho is NOT travelling between 2 time periods, it just shows him in 2 diff periods. He will be going back to the past somewhere in the middle of the story but not yet.

Lol I shall shut up now ^^

Happy reading!!

******************************** 2017 **************************************

"Wow! There are really many stars out tonight" Hero said placing his hand over Yunho's, leaning on Yunho's shoulder and staring out at the stars.

"Yup but there's none which is as beautiful you" Yunho pulled Hero close to him, such that the latter perfectly fitted in his arms.

"Yunnie do you know what you are?" Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

"A big block of cheese" Both of them laughed and then went back to looking at the stars quietly.

After standing at their apartment balcony gazing at the stars, both them went to bed. Yunho stared at Hero's back and was drifting off to his own thoughts when his Hero's voice distracted him.

"Yunnie, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm"

"Do you ever regret being with me?" upon hearing that Yunho scooted closer to Hero and turned him so that the latter will be facing him.

"Boo is something wrong?"

"Nope nothing"

"You wouldn't ask me that question for nothing"

"I don't know Yunnie, I was just wondering what if you are suddenly sick of being with me" Hero was already tearing abit.

"Why are thinking that way boo...I'll never ever do that boo. You are my first and last love sweetie, so don't ever think that way. I love you" Yunho replied in a calming tone, kissing away Hero's tears.