01

When I tell  a person  that I'm the sister of Lydia Martin  they don't believe it, and they have a nickname for me the other Martin. I'm Lydia Martin sister but we don't look like each other she has strawberry blonde hair and i have brown hair she has green eyes and i have light Brown eyes she is 5'3 and i am 5'6. She is the populair girl at school and I am not. my sister and I don't talk to each other anymore we had an fight over a guy . It all started when we were little ...

****
I always wore dresses I was very cheerful. but one day I was in love with a boy I know I was young but I liked him his name was Jackson whittemore. He was the most beautiful guy I ever met but He was a jerk. and Lydia and I were best friends actually we were sisters she was only one year older than me and she knew I was in love with Jackson she was good with Jackson too and they were friends and that's what I thought. But  she was also in love with him but I didn't know. and on my birthday party I saw them kissing ..  Since then I was not good with my sister we're not talking to each other. We don't talk at school becausse she doesn't want to be  ashamed but at home we talk a lot..  when I got to know someone else Scott mcCall we became best friends and we were  in love he was my first real love and we were like 9 until a new guy came: Stiles stilinski since then they  become  friends Scott and I didn't see each other. Lydia and Jackson are now together She chose him over me . but he acts like a shit to my sister . Stiles and Scott are best friends now and I I'm the other Martin.