09

LUCY POV

I woke up  because off my alarm went off it was Monday yes school * the sarcasm is every where * I then looked at my cousin " Sara wake up " no answer ... " Sara wake up " still no answer I then concentrate and I then made a voice that's was so loud but only Sara could hear it " stop screaming I am awake just stop " then she stopped talking " you wasn't screaming you did a spell but how ? " I cut her off " I was just concentrating " she looked shocked " why is it bad am I bad at magic am I a bad witch " I asked panicked " no reverse no witch could do that with concentrate, they need to learn 3 years or more to conjure this spell and you can't do this with concentrate you need to say a spell " I was shocked " Sara we need to go school it's you're first day , what are you gonna wear ? " I asked then she smiled " let's wear the same thing people already think that we are sisters and now they are thinking that we are twins " I liked that idea " okay what are we gonna wear ?" Then she said a spell and our hair was the same our clothes were the same I laughed " come we need to have a breakfast " we laughed and went downstairs we were eating : Eggs , with salad and cola as drink we then went to school with my car when we were at school people were looking at us strangely Sara went to the office to talk and I was walking alone in the corridors and saw Scott and stiles walking " Hey guys ! " I screamed and they shocked " oh my god Lucy why did you did that I am gonna get an heart attack one day you know that right " stiles said I only laughed. " oh come on you are just so easy to trick " Scott looked at the yellow bus " I think it is true " wait what is he talking about Scott then went off " and what is happening to him ? " he saw a dream when he made out with ... " I then sighed " I don't love him anymore so you can say her name " he had an shocked face " he made out with Allison and then he killed her in that bus and he woke up 2 miles away from his house " I then sighed " he thinks that he killed her " I looked at stiles and he sighed " exactly " we then walked " you really look beautiful today " I blushed " this is just how I normally wear , why am I today beautiful?" I asked " no you are always beautiful I just like it when you wear tomboyish clothes " I laughed " you look beautiful too " we then went to classes it was so boring and finally. We had lunch I walked with Sara arm in arm people were eyeing us and the only thing that Sara and I could do is laughing " hey guys " I said  we were sitting in the cafeteria I was sitting across stiles and Sara was sitting across Scott " you ..who is she .. twins?? no ..what ..who is she ? " Scot asked confused I laughed " Scott stop mumbling , this is my cousin Sara yes we do look alike but no she is just my cousin " Scott nodded " nice to meet you Sara and what are you? you smell like an werewolf but also" .. " I am an hybrid just like Lucy only I am an werewolf and a witch " then it went silent Scott was talking about the bus " we need to figure that out " stiles said " figure what out ?" Said my sister and she sits right next to stiles was I jealous ? Maybe because stiles has an crush on her but why do I care ? Ughh feelings I hate them I just wish that I can turn it off , when I was daydreaming Danny came Jackson came and Allison they were talking about hanging out with each other. They were going to bowl , and Scott said that he was an great bowler , why is he lying he is terrible at bowling " Lucy you could come too if you want " my sister said , she really thinks that i still have feelings for Scott " and with who am I going with ? " I asked " with one of the lacrosse players of course " what no I don't want those jerks " I already have plans " my sister and Jackson looked confused , Jackson looked a little bit angry , owh shoot he was into me so I have a chance to make him jealous " with who ? " asked jackass " with stiles " I said laughing he then looked at me angrily I then looked at stiles who was smiling I smiled back at him " which movie are we watching today ? " he asked me " we already watched scream and never been kissed , hmm we should watch an horror movie " he laughed " I then leaned from to table to stiles in front off everyone and everyone was looking at us ( everyone : Scott , Allison , Sara , Lydia , Jackass , Danny ) " our live is already an horror movie " I told him we were laughing and they looked confused Jackson looked jealous.