This Murder Show(Nightmares p.o.v)

I walk into the theater and see Showtime all dolled up and on the stage the crowd looks hyped I see a couple of people how look very suspicious about the whole thing.

S:"Welcome everyone to the show!" She notices me in the back and nods a group of five starts to run to the door where I was. I need to stop them.

N:"hey where are you going so soon the show just started." I close the door behind me and lock it.

J:"Hey move it lady!" I smirk.

N:"I don't think I've properly introduced myself IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" I say bringing him more and more into insanity and him killing himself.

N:"Say a word about this to anyone about this or your so Much as dead as him so....Enjoy the show!" Mark, Minx, Dave, and Nate walk back to the crowd terrified I drag Jack's body to where no one could see it and went back to the door.

S:"Okay everyone let the show begin!" As showtime says it that was my que to start to kill off the people in the back area.

I spot a guy and his boyfriend siting with eachother holding hands oh this will be fun.

I walk behind them.

N:"So enjoying the show." I say creppy AF.

B:"huh?! Who the fuck are you!?" One of the guys say holding his boyfriends even tighter.

N:"ow that's not nice to say." I say with sarcasm in my voice.

W:"har har har now awnser the question bitch!" Now I'm mad.

N:"IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" I say black circles oozing where my eyes should be I show the worst Nightmares of Ben and bring him closer into insanity til he has no more.

W:"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!!" Ben grabs Will and kills him and then kills himself. Easy.

I take their body's and teleport them to where Jack's is and continue to kill the back half of the theatre.

Showtime looked at me and I nodded. Then she pulled out a gun and shot one of the guys in the front row.

S:"who's next aww don't be shy you'll only die." She says with an evilish grin. Everyone screams and trys to run show time shots the people who we're almost at the door.

S:"aww why leave so soon the show just started." She says with a smirk on her face. Someone gets on stage and trys to get her she throws the person in the air and when they land down she crushes their head in with her bare hands.

S:"Who else wants to stop me hahahahahaha!" She kills Dave nd Nate from before leaving Mark the only one left of the group. I notice one person how is terrified out of his mind hmmm. I smirk.

I go up behind the man he has blondish hair, blue eyes, and a beard. I see his name tag it says Felix.

I pick up a cloth and cover his mouth and nose and make him pass out. I put him in a crate tied up unconscious. I go back to the screaming crowd I see Mark trying to open the door not on my watch.

M:"I almost got it-" I stab Mark in the back literally.

N:"I'm sorry not sorry this is what you get for leaving or trying." I pull the knife out and he drops to the ground.

The 20 people screamed and ran to the middle of the room. Me and showtime go on opposite sides and block their way to leave the middle.

S:"hey I hope you enjoyed the show The murder show!" Show time says me and showtime kill them all.

S:"Nightmare we should report back to slender and tell him about the show." Showtime says wiping some blood off her face.

N:"Showtime before we go I have a little gift for them." I walk Showtime over to the crate where Felix is and show her him she nods and we pack are stuff and leave only to come back and do it all over again.