The Glassed Prince

My glassed prince cowered by the front door. His arms crossed his knees. His head became buried, soft sighs and shrugs infested the air. He was crying and I have stood just a witness. There was nothing I could do to bring comfort to him. My heart began to ache.

He was crying and I couldn't hold him, to just hold his arm would have been awkward. I truly had cared for this man. What had become of me? To touch his arm and look into his eyes, the pain would have been too much bare.

I would have embarrassed him and he would have pushed me away. Or would have pulled me closer? The flip of head and tails was not something I gamble at this moment. Would he have been disgusted by me? All I could was watch and grumble this.

It wasn't healthy, why did this happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<

All the fairy tales that had been read to me as a child always features a princess. This princess was soon to be rescued by her prince. And when she wasn't a princess she was soon to be loved by the prince and soon be a princess. Yet how come never was a man rescued by a woman?

Princess make a man a prince, would that have made the man lower? So in that way it's okay to make a woman helpless. Sleeping beauty, Cinderella, and such. Would it have been awkward to read to a child a story about a man that sleeps for a 100 years awaiting his princess lovely?

I can still remember the look that my mother gave me when I suggested this as a child. Yet I know somewhere there is a glasses prince, awaiting for his princess lovely to break the glass for him.

~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<

Chapter one: Who is the Prince?

If I cannot love you in body then is it possible that we aren't fated to be? Should I give it up? Should I pretend that I never saw you? Now if I were to erase you from my memory would that be okay? Nearby there is a pond slowly filling up on this stormy morning. Should I walk in and wait for the rain to fill it up? So I erase you, but my subconscious won't let you go. And little things remind me of you. Something I had forgotten and I become sad. Which feeling is worse? Knowing I can't have you or feeling there is something I can't have? And now you have found someone else and will continue to live your life, fair. But now I'm so angry and jealous. And you are just a person I've been told, I'll find someone else there are many people in this world. But there is no use in telling me this now, I've made up my mind. Nearby there is a pond slowly filling up in this stormy mid-morning and I think I'll step in.

Things are never made to be fair, it always just a matter of how you look at it. Something can either be extremely lucky or rather poor piss unfounate. Good. It's both when she had found him, dirty, wet, and overall rather pathetic. She usually didn't stop to look at things on her walks home, she was usually too tired to even gaze her eyes. Her body was programmed and her mind rather emotions controlled what she did. And after emotions came basic human needs, but she was an odd character and usually the order just went in what direction it had preferred that day. Sleep I want to sleep, this aura came from her body. This was understandable, she worked over night at a gas station and everything else seemed whatever. When it was the only work available she tried to convenience herself that it was cool to be a vampire staying up all night. That was her undoing, no professional worthwhile job can be compared to or refered to as cool. Nor should the worker be comparing to fictional movie monsters. Charlie had an older sister who did office work that gave her a good wage and she never heard herself be as, "frankenstien."

This morning was cold and a bit stormy, Charlie usually didn't have thoughts other than sleep. So when she thought about how toasty it would feel now was given. Nearby she lived in a not so great arrangement of apartments and before reaching her home for the first time her thoughts actually had a change of course. When it rained an area that was cross from her apartment filled up with water because it was sunken in. Charlie walked pass the sunken hole and this time she looked to see a man standing in. The water hadn't reached its peak and Charlie wasn't even sure if the water could get the high. The man was rather tall and lanky, if he sat? Charlie couldn't believe what she was thinking and there was no way that the man could be thinking what he was thinking. "Did you fall in?" Charlie questioned this in her mind and although how highly this situation had taken her curiosity the slight onset of wanting to get home had found her.