What

I saw him patch he was with his friend's so on so the popular peopl. I snacked pasted rhem without them noticing me. I walked into Mrs. Gabes i liked her because it was art class it made me happy doing art its very claming. But patch is in this class he sits behind me in this class he kepts kicking my seat its fucking annoying. I have to deal with his ass every day ugh i fucking hate it.

DING DONG

Fuck the bell roung witch means fucking patch is going to be here damnit. A few minutes later everyone walks in most give me a disgusted look i just turn around not looking at them because if i do they'll see me cry damnit i wish i dident have a huge heart. A minute later patch comes in and looks around like hes searching for something. He's eyes slowly turn to me and just staired at me fucking creepy right. He slowly walked to his desk and stopped at mine and slowly reached down to my ear level and whispers. Im ganna FUCK you hard, i starred wide eyed at him did he really just say that i felt my face grow warm at the remark i wanted to scream out rape it scared the liveing hell out of me. In the middle of class a felt a hand slowly reach down to my low region. I instantly slap that hand away seeing who had done it. It was patch what the fuck. After class i ran to my locker and grabed my shit and ran out of school.

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT. HEHE AND DAMN PATCH GOT HORNY REAL QUICK.