3. Nct: ten- when he gets jealous

Your POV.
I was at the nct dorm with all the members, the maknaes were watching cartoons while the older members were just talking about some stuff.

It's normal for me to come here since in Ten's girlfriend.

Nowadays ten didn't spoke to me, which was weird since he always talks to me even when he's busy.

I shrugged it off and helped taeyong in the kitchen.

I walked past ten, who was working on the table in the kitchen.

"Taeyong oppa do you need help?"

"Sure" he smiled.

Taeyong POV.

Ten is acting weird.

Is he mad at (y/n) ??

Well if he is let me tease him a bit.

Of course ten is in the kitchen too but it would be funny to mess with him at this moment.

" (y/n) can you help me cut the onions?" I asked her and she helped me cut the onions.

She started to cut the onions, I saw ten looking in the corner of my eye and decided to tease him.

I kinda back hugged her while helping her cut the onions.

"What are you doing?" She madly whispered at me. She looked over at ten who looked more than a bit jealous.

Once she realised what I was doing she went on with it.

"Can you let go of my girlfriend Hyung?" You could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Of course ten" I smirked and let go of (y/n).

He dragged her to his room.

Your POV.

Ten dragged me to his room, slammed me against the wall and locked his door.

"You're such a bad girl." He said.

"You're making me jealous when you're with taeyong Hyung." He whispered in my ear.

"You know that I don't like it when you're around the boys especially with what you're wearing now." He softly bite my neck causing me to moan.

"Yes baby moan my name and tell them who's baby girl you really are." He started to kiss my neck and rubbed my inner thighs.

"Ugh ten~" I moaned.

I could feel his dick hardening against my stomach.

"Ugh babe you're so hot in those shorts."

(Holy Joshua forgive me)

"YAH YAH YAH CHITTAPHON! DONT BE HORNY AND GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" Johnny shouted.

Ten groaned.

"Next time we're gonna continue this." He smirked and left his room.