Talking about having kids- Niall

Firstone... Hope itsalright. Opinions andfeedbackwelcomex

Niall: Niall was sitting  intently at the dinner table,  flicking through some paperwork as he sighed occasionally. His mop of brown hair was tousled to one side where he had previously ran his fingers through it and the newly bought t-shirt he was wearing clinged onto his body perfectly, giving you an emphasised look at his toned body . But something about him seemed a bit off. You cleared your throat, bringing Niall's attention to meet your face. He smiled at you and proceed to finish his paper work, you pushed yourself away from the table and got up, making your way over to him. "babe, whats up" you asked as you wrapped your arms around his neck, making him sit back and bury his head into your shoulder. A moment of silence passed before he sighed and replied "nothing darling, really i'm just stressed". You, of course, know he's lying. “drop it Horan” you ordered. He pushed his chair away from the table and pulled you into his lap, where you snuggled into his chest. Niall rested his hand onto your lower back, slowly rubbing circles making you smile. "Babe, how would you feel if.... Well if me and you.... Had a... Baby" Niall questioned. You shot right up, and looked him dead in the eye "are you sure Niall , this is a big, possibly the biggest step we're ever gonna take. I want you to be sure". You needed a certain answer. You wanted kids of course, you would have a whole house full of them if you could but was Niall really ready? “most definitely, look at harry and H/W/N there so happy with Sydney and i just want that for us” niall confirmed smiling.  You sighed, if this is definitely what he wanted then why not. “I love you Ni, i want this” you whispered, looking up at him. “i love you too, more than anything” he said honestly.