Chapter I: Party Girls

~Mila~

"The Lord of Host. He's strong and mighty in Battle. He's In control. There's nothing He can't handle. Just by His presence alone-".

I turned over in my bed to turn the alarm off and groaned out in aggravation when I read the time.

(10:40 p.m)

I know I should be use to waking up at this time on Sundays but I'm just not a morning person at all.

I slithered out of bed and fell to the floor just laying there to collect myself before fully getting up.

I finally got up and did my higene before going to my closet to see what dress I could put on.

I decided on my white Chanel dress with a zipper at the bottom,with my matching white shoes and handbag. I decided to wand curl my hair to the side and put in my pearls.

I checked the time and it was 11:01 and by the time I get there its going to be about 11:20 so I'm officially late. Great.

I grabbed my phone and went down the big stairs to get the keys to my grey Cadillac Escalade.

**

When I finly got there it was 11:23 I'm so gonna hear dads mouth for this I already know.

As soon as I walked into the church I took a seat in the 4th to last row beside my best friend Lauren.

"Where you been girl",she asked in a soft kind of whisper.

"It was a lot of traffic Lolo don't start",I said mugging her as she giggled.

Lauren and I have been friends since I first moved to Oakland, California in the 6th grade from Atlanta.

We moved here because my Dad said it would bring in more money for the family and I had "more options".

When really he just liked the fact the churches were so big and a lot of people actually went to church in Cali so it was for money he just threw the other part in for me.

Lauren had on a MK dress,with her nude MK handbag and nude red bottoms. Lauren is actually a very pretty White/Korean girl.

 Lauren is actually a very pretty White/Korean girl