Chapter II: Stupid Hoe

~Mila~
~Monday~

I rolled around in my bed and looked over at my phone to see it was 7:00. I'll make it on time most likely so I'm good.

I got up and went to go do my hygiene before going in my closet to find an all black outfit to wear today.

I came to the decision of wearing my black halter top,with my matching high waist pants,and also my black MK thick heeled boots. I made sure to have my mini jacket to to cover up the little bit of stomach showing.

I swear I only wear half of this stuff because Lolo always have something to say if I don't listen to her.

I grabbed my phone,headphones, and portable charger before walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

I saw my mother and went up to kiss her cheek.

"Good mourning Mila baby you want some waffels",she asked me as she flipped another one on the plate beside her.

"No but thanks see you later",I said and walked out before she started asking me any questions.

I already knew Dad had to be dealing with the church or the law firm.
**
I pulled up into my spot next to Lolo's car and noticed she was leaning on the hood talking to Dice and KJ.

"Heyyyy bitchhh",Lauren yelled as she ran up to me and squeezed the life our of me.

When she let go I admired her outfit. She had on a regular black crop top,black tight fitted jeans,and a black leather jacket to go over her shirt.

She also had on some black shades but the frame was a peach color matching her bag and MK thick heeled boots like mine.

"Hey Lolo wassup",I asked as we all made our way inside of the school to get our schedules.

I felt KJ staring at me and I looked at him making him look away and start up a conversation with Dice and I laughed to myself.

We walked to the office and grabbed our schedules and compared each others.

"Yesssss I have class with you",Dice said fist pumping the air and smiling at me.

I simlied back and was kind of disappointed I only had two classes with KJ which were Calculus for third and our free period for eighth.

We all said our goodbyes before Dice and I mad our way to our homeroom and I saw Cristy roll her eyes at me.
**
Classes sped by and Lolo and I were now on our way to lunch to meet up with the boys.

"Guess whaaat",she said smiling all big at me.I raised my eyebrow indicating for her to go on.

"There's another party tonight at Antonio's house and every senior is to attend",she said as we turned the corner to head to the cafeteria.

"Lolo I already snuck out last night I'm not about to do it a second time I'm still scared they might find out",I said shaking my head and noticing Cristy,Emma,and Elma approaching us.