::Better?::

"Hush..."  Laura cooed. Sky blacked out, as Laura pulled a cloth over her mouth and nose. A while later, Sky awoke, though she was tied up and blindfolded."H..help!" She screamed out, hoping someone would hear her pleas for help. "S..skylar?" Sky recognized the worried voice of her mother."SHUT UP YOU TWO!" That was the unmistakable voice of Laura."Don't worry about them dear Laura..." An icy, yet gentle, voice was able to be heard. Who is that...? Sky thought. He sounded young.. about Skylar's age. 17..?  "Who are you..?" Skylar interrogated. "Here.." The voice got closer, until he untied her blindfold. There stood a tall guy, with dark hair and light blue eyes."Better?" Sky nodded."I'm Adrian.." Sky blinked up at him."I'm Sk-" Sky was cut off."Skylar Carolyn Parker.. Born December 25th in 1996." Sky's jaw dropped."Uhh..." Adrian looked away with a smirk."Don't ask how I know that." Sky began to shake."Why did you take us?!" Sky narrowed her eyes."All I will say is that we have evidence that your parents have commited fraud." Sky looked over at her mother, a bit shocked. Her mother was giving a look of defiance."Now." Adrian paused, Sky to look." I will let you free only if you do a few things for me." Sky gave him a dirty look."I will never do your dirty work!" Adrian raised an eyebrow."Ohhhhh is that sooooo?" As if on cue, Laura pulled out a gun, holding it to her mother's head. Sky let out a wince."Stop." She spat at the tall figure standing over her. Adrian rolled his eyes."Like we would hurt her." He turned his head to the pair of guards at the door."Take her away." He simply spoke, before turning with a smirk."And if you won't cooperate, then we'll make you."