Chapter 1

It was late afternoon when we got called it we got into the VTOL and got ready to get dropped in we expected to take lots of fire when we arrived but......

"Alrighty boys we are five miles from the drop point be ready!" The pilot said over his radio. We all had been ready. We were almost there when bursts of fire just came flying towards us. "Drop us as low to the ground as possible now!" I yelled. We started going towards the jungle trees when a well placed shot sent us down and just like that I was out cold.

Several minutes later.

I woke up in the wreckage the choppers door was closed. "Is everyone awake?!" I yelled suddenly all of them slowly woke up I kicked the door open and we got out. All of us were alive except the pilots. "Let's get moving men No mans Mountain is over four miles away let's move!" We got moving towards the mountain. We took out our hand drwn map. The base wasn't able to scan enough times to make more than one copy so we just re-drew it.

we made it to no mans Mountain and set up a small outpost to observe we made a route for our path, entrance,and evacuation

we made it to no mans Mountain and set up a small outpost to observe we made a route for our path, entrance,and evacuation. We took a rest and in the morning we headed towards the river. I sent five troops to go and retrieve the scout boat. We made it to the river and waited about fifteen minutes later the other troops came back with the boat we all got in and we sailed down the river unbeknownst to the danger lurking not above but below......

Hope you guys like my newest story um I'd like to thank all my fans aswell as April_Life Lackey_Shyanne BryanNuno ChibiiiHalili SaLad_02  matthewbrownstories