My Hands Are Fine

"Well, I guess we should stop standing here and go inside." I said as Darack opened the front door for me. I reallly don't understand why he does that, I mean my hands are fine. Oh well. I walked in as Darack signaled me to be quiet.I obeyed as we walked up the stairs, Darack opening the door to his room, stepping aside so I could enter. I thanked him as I walked in. He entered and sat in his desk chair as he ran his hand through his obsidian-tinted hair. I sat on the floor as my annoying, violet-haired, and older brother texted me. His name is Ayato. Darack thinks Ayato poisoned me. I reassured him that Ayato did nothing of the sort. Ever since Ayato and I battled, Darack has been more protective of me lately. I'm curious as to why his behavior has changed. Maybe, I'll find out soon enough. I just hope he's ok. Ayato called me. "What do you want, Ayato?" I said in a weak voice. "I just wanted to check on my little sister! He replied, joy in his voice. "If you don't shut up, I'll put Darack on the phone!" I said, anger in my voice. "K-Kata, no! Anything but that!" Ayato responded, fear in his voice. I smiled as I said in a victorious tone "That's what I thought, you coward."