a future

"So do you plan on letting me go back." Jean asked. Marco shrugged. "Id expect you to want to. But I mean. If you go back I cant see you. My cover will be blown." Jean chuckled. "Right I forgot. You're dead." Marco got up from his seat on the tree root he called a chair. He walked over to Jean standing against the tree. He leaned forward and kissed him. Jean didn't fight. He kissed back letting Marco has his way. Marco pulled a way and looked him in the eye. "I don't want to let you go." Jean smiled. "I don't want to loose you either." Marco grinned and turned quickly. His hand darting to Jeans. Gripping it hard. He looked around wearily. "They're here." "What.." Jean gasped. He froze when Marco pointed to the shimmering in the tree line. The survey corps. He looked at Marco. His 3dmg was broken. "Marco. They cant see you." Marco nodded and let go of his hand. He went to bite his thumb. Jean stared at him as the lightning appeared and he was thrown aside. But quickly he felt fingers wrap around him. Cupping him in a dark fist. Marco had brought him to his chest for less bounce and began running in the opposite direction of the soldiers. But they were not far behind. Marco stared at the soldiers moving quickly to them. he had to do something. If they caught him they would use him as an experiment or worse he would end up like Eren. He growled and turned to run. The sound of horses filled his ears. The galloping made him freeze. "This can't be a shifter, it's too intelligent." The owner of the voice was Armin, Marco's old friend. He gave the smart boy a look of frustration and moved again quicker. That was his power, he was the fastest of the titan shifters. "Wow watch it!" Hange smiled watching the huge titan run. "It has Jean?" Levi landed beside Armin's horse. He nodded. "It took him." Levi sighed. "Time to go get that Idiot." He used his 3dmg again and followed the titan. "Give back my soldier!" He called to the titan. The titan paid no mind to him, it kept running. He sighed. "Fine." He then, like lightning moved towards the monster. "Take this demon." He slashed his legs.

Meanwhile Jean sat in Marco's palm feeling him shake, then he heard Levi. He grew worried. Marco didn't know Levi, and his power with titans. "Marco, we need to go faster!" He hollered, about that time he felt the world around him shake and he was thrown against the front of Marco's palm as Marco fell. "Marco?" He asked as he felt the ground through his fingers. He could hear his friends breath. "Marco let me out I can save you." He tried. Marco grunted. As he did he seem to constrict Jean in a fist and brought him to his face. Jean sighed looking at the Giant. "I won't let them hurt you." He slid through Marco's fingers and landed upon the land. Marco seem to yell for him as Jean stepped ahead of him. The group of Survey Corps soldiers grew nearer. Marco tried to stand, but failed falling again. "Levi, leave him!" Jean commanded seeing the sharpness of Levi's blade glisten. Levi obeyed stepping onto the ground. Armin followed. "Jean?" Armin questioned getting off his horse. "Who is this?" He asked. Jean sighed. "He's a friend, I promise. "If he wishes for me to reveal him I will, if not you will let him go free." They all stared at Jean. "Why would you help a shifter?" Levi questioned. Jean sighed. "Because he's a good guy." He smiled at Marco. Marco watched softly. "Let him be." Jean commanded again quietly. Levi sighed. "As you wish." He commanded his troops away. "Armin stayed. "Jean?" Armin questioned. "Is it Marco?" He asked. Jean was not surprised by his assumption. "Yes, Armin." He turned to Marco. Armin was surprised. He looked at the monster. "Marco?" He asked the titan itself. Marco nodded. Armin smiled brightly. He walked towards the beast and eyed him. "How?" Marco seem to chuckle. "Its a long story." Jean laughed. he turned to the titan. "And I'm happy its true." Marco sat up carefully and watched Armin. "Jean, we could use him." Armin smiled. "We need extra help." Marco seem to frown and turn away. Jean sighed. "He doesn't want that." Armin sighed too. "Well think about it." He turned to his horse. "Jean?" He asked. "Are you coming?" Jean shook his head. "I'll be there later." Armin said nothing and turned away.

author's note: I am so sorry for the wait, i haven't been very active because ive actually been working on an actual book series and school work. sorry! anyway thank you for all the support. there will be another chapter soon! Whats gonna happen?