AMANDA WALLER

Heels clicked as Amanda Waller walked into the prison, in search of Asya Furchil

Next to Amanda was Rick Flag, her second in command. They have came to gather and collect the members of Taskforce X and Amanda wanted to start with Asya.

Asya sat quietly on the floor of her, looking directly at the door, willing it to open and it did.

Asya stood up, running to the metal door and punched the first person who walked thorough the door. Unfortunately it was Flag, well  unfortunate for himself.  Everybody else was fine, after they restrained her.

"Do you know who I am, Asya?" Waller asked, peering at Asya.

"You're that bitc- women who put me in here and took me away from my man," Asya growled at her. Asya's eyes were flashing red in anger and she pulled against the guards grip on her, trying to get a swing at Waller.

"What if I told you, you can see him again?" Waller countered with a smirk adorning her lips.

"What do you want in return?" Asya asked, relaxing into the guards grip. She could finally see Waylon; Asya missed him so much.

"I want you to join a taskforce dedicated to helping others," Amanda said simply, look at the red eyed, blonde.

"You're bat shit crazy if you think I can be a good guy," Asya argued back. She was not compromising her morals for some guy but, then again she loved the mean 'ole crocodile and would do anything for him.

"Maybe I am but, it's the only way you will see Waylon again,"

"I'll do it. Only for him," Asya answered and Amanda smile widened. She got her; Amanda Waller got Jordan.

283 words