Untitled Part 2

🔵Dan's pov🔵

"Trayorus! this is Stampy, a great friend of mine!" I said with a smile. "Her, hern her(oh cool Dan!)" Stampy was kinda shocked to see a villager. But other then that he was happy to meet grim.

🔵Later...... and now third person view🔵

"Hey Dan can I do something?" Stampy asked Dan in a scared voice. "Yeah stamps what you need to-" he got cut off by stampy kissing him. Dan was scared but then he fell into the kiss. Dan couldn't even speak. Stampy pulled away. "I'm sorry! Did I freak you out?? I didn't mean too. I'm so S-sorry!" Stampy started crying. "Stampy! I have a wife!! Why would you do that?" Dan replied angrily. Stampy ran off to find an orb that raindeer used to mind control Stampy. He ran into hitthetargets base and grabbed the orb and ran back. He snuck in the lab at night. "Okay all you need to do is wave the orb around the persons head and say what you want to do to them." He whispered to himself quietly. Stampy snuck into dans room. Dan was sleeping in his room with no one around expect Stampy. "I think I should erase his memory so then he wont remember his past no matter what." So as Stampy did he said what he wanted to do to him as he waved the orb around his head. He grabbed Dan and left. He ran to the old house of Dan's. It was small and no one came around. "why would Dan have no friends besides trayorus and grim... Why would he choose to be so lonely??" Stampy wondered as he put Dan on the bed. Stampy curled up and decided to give Dan his memory back because he thought it'd be too mean to erase his full memory. But stamps made sure Dan still loved him. Stampy curled up in a ball and slept.