Chapter 2

Just writing in my book today, well not really was on my phone listening to nightcore, Hello was my favorite song so I sung with the nightcore, "HELLO from the other side, I must of called a thousand times, to tell you I'm sorry for everything I've done ..." But I was interrupted when I heard a thump downstairs. I turned off my music and grab the Ax that was underneath my bed, I slowly went to the kitchen, I saw a figure a witch. Black hair with red and white strips, with a red and black short dress. And black boots that came to her knees she, her left eye was red the other black, and a stitched up smile "hi Keth" she whispered, I got the Ax ready in my hand in case she was gonna attack me, "I'm not gonna hurt you" she came to me and patted my head, "even if I was, I would win your no where near a killer strength" I sigh that's true no one is as strong as a killer. "But I can make you at least as strong as one" I looked up at her, "but you can't be stronger, my sister Sivina was the strongest witch in the family or the world, I'm the second strongest but no where near as powerful as my sister or God..." She was silent for a while took her hand off my head. A girl with a brown sailors outfit come out behind the witch, I knew who she was its Lucy a KH, (Killer Hunter) they killed her family so she's getting revenge, but the government kept her a secret but she's not a secret anymore, "this is Lucy" the witch put her hand below her chin and smirk, "she will be protecting you until they come" I tilted my head in confusion "I would explain more to you but I don't have more time..." She turned and grab Lucy's Hand, and whisper something but I couldn't hear, "I'm Alisha by the way" the witch disappeared, Lucy look at me "don't forget me"

I couldn't stop thinking what happen. Was it a dream or was it real. Some of my dreams may be real to be but they are not.

When I got to school I told my squad what happened. "Maybe it's a dream" said Jeaner. "Lucy Hall isn't real she's just a myth, so are those killers why are people scared of them the sighting are fake I know how to edit and every time I edit something it looked like the fake Killer sighing pictures" said Ally. Well Ally had a point that it could be editing but I believe in the Killers and KH hunters myth I feel like I'm a victim but can't really be hunted yet. "Now lets get off this lie and talk about something else" I said so I don't cause more trouble.

I was very curious about Leona. She was sitting alone she just stared I walked up to her and ask if she was OK but she only looked at me and sigh "I'm ok" she said "just leave me alone" I did what she wanted mebto do. "Why did you talk to Leona" asked Jeaner. "I don't know just wanted to see whats up with her" I answered. "Probably depression or something" said Ally. "We won't know unless we ask" Ally and Jeaner looked at me "are you saying we should be friends with...HER" snapped Ally. Ally always get mad when I make new friends. "I guess" I said. "YOUR ON YOUR OWN" snapped Ally. I don't understand Ally sometimes, she would be happy to angry, Sad to excited mood swings I guess

I went to talk to Leona at lunch since that's really the only time she's talking more. "Leona?" Leona didn't even look at me just stared at a wall. While eating her lunch. "LEONA" I said louder. I grab her shoulder and made her stare at me. "ARE YOU DEAF" I snapped. Leona looked at my lips and answered. "So now someone asks" she said. I was confused was she really deaf. "Ok Keth right?" She asked. I nodded. "Ok Keth when I was younger a killer, Plushtrapper made me go deaf, my mother tried her best to make me now deaf but failed now it's permanent" she said. I can't believe what I was hearing. Leona as a killer victim. "Did you get a good look at him" I asked. "I'm not gonna answer that" she said. "Why?" I asked. "I just met you I'm not gonna give you that deep information" I was now getting piss now. "Fine"

I tried to get Leona spit out what Plushtrapper looked like but she never answered. "You should know that you don't know everything about someone or something and you don't need to if you feel like you know everything think twice there will be more...SO SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE"

On my way home I notice that the air was more warm. We were in the middle of winter but it was still warm. I took off my jacket, and wrap it around the waist. "KETHY WHY YOU LEAVY ME" I rolled my eyes please don't be Jonas. When I turned It was Jonas had been having a crush on me since childhood but still annoying as a roster in the morning. "KETHY DID YOU SEE LEONA SHES CUTE" "you can have Leona I don't need a guy"

I had a really annoying way home, when I got in the house I locked the door and started to use my phone. I was looking at the news for Plushtrapper.
"Sighting of this creature been around since 1628, nobody knows why this creature been out, the very first time when we got a clear view of this creature. Was in 2009 March 18, but sadly he did do damage to a girl name Leona Spark. They wanna use other test on other people to see what else he can do, since when he kills someone it's always in a blink of a eye, and it's unknown what he uses" I was pretty interest in this topic and started to research more.
I found some videos of Plushtrapper documents and theory's. The one that caught me eye was is Plushtrapper control by something or if Plushtrapper was the cause of the missing 5. But I don't believe that Plushtrapper was just 8 years old when
Kayo Killer
Izzy Killer
Luna Killer
Lana Killer and
Emma Killer
Went missing I saw something that caught my eye Plushtrapper name is Jack but he goes my Ryan so I put the names together
Kayo
Izzy
Luna
Lana
Emma
Ryan
It's perfect spelled Killer but I don't understand why Jack would change his name to Ryan.
With Jack it's makes
Killej which isn't a word. I don't understand most of it but I know most of the story.