Chapter 14: Last Christmas

A/N: My laptop was acting up but it's all ok now. I hope you enjoy this festive chapter.
---------

Christmas Day.

A day of joy and togetherness. A day to spend time with your loved ones and appreciate every moment with them.

And Taylor was 2 seconds away from killing her own sister.

Lauren was in Taylor's room, sitting on a chair, bouncing her left up and down nervously while throwing a small ball against the wall over and over again.

"Lauren, can you take deep breaths and chill, please?" Taylor told her when her patience ran out.

At first it had been cute to see how nervous she was. After an hour, it was just stressful.

"You chill," Lauren replied defensively.

Taylor rolled her eyes at her older sister, "Where's Lucy? Isn't she supposed to be here to deal with your craziness?"

"You're my sister," Lauren bit back, "Thanks your job, too."

"Can I quit?" Taylor joked and Lauren made a face at her, "Anyway, you really need to chill. It's just Camila and her family."

"I know," Lauren threw the ball against the wall, "It's just that- I don't know."

"She's not your girlfriend yet, isn't she?" Taylor sat up on her bed and Lauren looked at her, shocked, "I mean, mom said you went on a date but that was it, wasn't it?"

"Mom said that?" Lauren stood from the chair, "I'm going to kill her."

Taylor laughed, "Actually she just said you two went to a fair," she said, "But thanks for the new info, sis!"

"Ugh, I hate you," Lauren huffed, throwing the ball at her just as Mike appeared at the door and stare at them.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your sister bonding time," he said sarcastically, "But the Cabellos are here."

As soon as Mike was gone, Taylor turned to Lauren," Your girlfriend is here."

"Shut up," Lauren blushed and walked closer to her sister, "Tay, don't tell Lucy."

"About you and Camila?" Taylor asked and Lauren nodded, "I thought you had told her already."

"I haven't yet," Lauren said.

"Why not?" Taylor wondered.

"Because I'm stupid and always told her I had no feelings for Camila. She's going to be mad at me for not telling her I was falling for someone and I don't want to ruin Christmas," Lauren explained.

"She'll be madder if you don't tell her soon, specially considering Camila will be here all day and you'll probably be acting all couple-y and shit," Taylor told her, "Also, awww! I may take the job as your sister again because you saying you're falling for Camila was cute."

Lauren laughed and pushed her sister towards the kitchen where her parents were talking with Sinu and Alejandro.

"Merry Christmas!" Lauren greeted them with a hug, "Where's Camz? And Sofi?"

Taylor coughed loudly but Lauren ignored her, trying to look casual.

"They're outside," Mike replied, "With Lucy."

Lauren's eyes opened slightly but she reminded herself not to be paranoid. Lucy didn't know anything and Camila wasn't going to talk about their date while Sofi was there.