Chapter three

Jacobs P.O.V

I didn't know he hated me so much

this is gonna be harder than i thought, after school that day i rode my bike to his house to try and see if i could get him to like me even just a little bit. I rang the the doorbell and saw his mom, she looked shocked but moved and i went up to his room. He looks kinda cut- No i'm not gay he looks okay. "hey mark" i say smiling. "why are you at my house" he said and i shut the door behind me "i needed help with homework" i said as i sat next to him. "couldn't you have just gotten one of those little slut to do it for you?" He said not really looking at me. I smirked and slowly moved my hand onto his thigh. "why do you care?" i say slowly moving it up as he starts blushing. "your pushing it rolf" he glanced at me. "it can't be that bad baby" I said when all of a sudden he turned his head and actually started kissing me and i kinda liked it. no homo though. He rolled us over so he was on top and started grinding, i moaned into his mouth and then pushed him off. "Thats disgusting mark" I said looking at him. He smirked "then why didn't you stop me?". "whatever i'm going home" i said getting up.

Marks P.O.V

I don't what came over me one second i was sitting there and next i was on top of Jacob. I think he liked it, maybe i can try again tomorrow. Anyways i should get back to my homework.

Narrator

Little did mark know that Jacob would end up coming back tomorrow but only time will tell what will happen next. 

_

_

Just a heads up i have ADD which means i have trouble focusing in class so please keep that in mind while your reading :))