INTRODUCTION

Hello kiddos! Welcome to City Quirks.

What's this book about?

This book aims to help authors on Wattpad write accurately about non-fictional places in the world, where each submission will be written by someone of that state/country. These are cultural quirks on cities in other countries for writers who want to get personal with setting in their stories, but have no means of traveling there.

How do I submit an entry for this book?

You can email your entries to qwertyisttt@gmail.com.

Do I have to write about my own town/state/country?

Yes! Unless you've been living there all your life, or at least a decade, your entry will be rejected.

How well-written does my entry have to be?

As long as you've got sufficient content and proper English(ie. grammar, spelling, punctuation), you're good to go.

I want to submit a chapter but have no idea where to start. Help!

You can write just about anything related to your state or city that you'd love to see in books! Get as nitty gritty as you like and go to town with it. The more personal, the better. Try reading the other posts to get an idea.

Are there any mandatory requirements?

I will just need your username on Wattpad, and you can add a little blurb of your own that you want people to read before getting on with your quirks.

Can there be double ups on cities/states/countries?

Of course! Everyone has different and special input to offer and we want all of it.

What if I want to submit an entry, but not reveal my identity?

It's totally fine. Your identity will stay private and confidential with me and I'll leave it as an anonymous post in the book.

If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up on any of my social media accounts or through email. Enjoy! :)