One Direction Imaginesssss

This is for my sister Alexis(:

Hope you like it sis!

_________________________________________________________________

"Where is he?" Alexis sighed softly, sitting down onto the arm of the love seat. Glancing at the clock her eyes grew sad. Harry, her boyfriend of three years, was late once again. This normally wouldn't bother her, but tonight was special to her. It was their three year anniversary. She thought he would've remembered, but he seems to be oblivious to the situation. He never said anything about it, even when she had dropped numerous hints. It was about 11:30 A.M when he'd left to record a new song for Midnight Memories. He'd left, saying he'd be back by at least five. It was now around seven thirty. After realizing he wasn't coming, she stood up. Hot tears prickled into her hazel eyes as she blew out the candles sitting in the middle of the oak table. Turning,a he slowly trudged up the stairs, tossing her shoes into the corner. She quickly opened the door to her, and Harry's room stepping in. She began to slide out of her dress, and undergarments. Grabbing a towel out of the drawer, she made her way into the bathroom. Her warm, tan feet felt good across the cool, tile floor. Carefully, she say the towel beside the shower as she turned the hot water on. Sliding I to the shower she closed the curtain, not before turning on some music. Closing her eyes, she let the hot water run gently down her back. Harry's voice gently floated to her ears, filling the whole room. "I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me." Harry's voice sang, making tears prickle in to her eyes once more. Strong arms snaked around her waist, causing her to jump. "HEL-" she screamed, only for her mouth to be covered by a warm hand. "Shhh, calm down love. It's only me." Harry whispered softly, kissing the spot underneath her ear. Pushing him away, she quickly turned around sending a nasty glare towards her curly haired lover. "How could you!?" she snapped, a tear falling from her hazel eyes. Harry's face showed confusion, and hurt making Alexis' heart pang with sadness. "How could I what?" Harry whispered, stepping forward his toned chest pushing against hers. She bit her lip roughly, looking up at him. "You forgot our anniversary..." she whispered, silent tears cascading down her face only to be lost in the water. Harry's face softened as he turned off the shower, turning to her. "I didn't forget, love." he smiled, causing her heart to jump slightly. Confusion rushed through her as she stared at him. "Come on." Harry replied softly, covering her eyes. "Harry." she whined slightly, causing him to chuckle. He led Alexis slowly into their bedroom, not even stopping to dry off. He slowly removed his hand, causing Alexis to gasp. Their bedroom was dimly lit with cinnamon center candles, and red rose pedals spread into a path, leading to the bed. Which held a large heart, made of rose pedals. "Oh Harry.." Alexis turned to him, smiling as happy tears gently fell down her cheeks. "Happy anniversary, baby." he whispered before gently placing his lips over hers. She melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled, picking her up by her thighs, and walked towards the bed. A small giggle left her lips as they fell backwards onto the large bed. Harry pulled away, a small smile on his face. "I love you Alexis." he said, gently caressing her cheek as he stared deeply into her hazel orbs. Alexis blushed brightly as she smiled back, shyly. "I love you too Hazz." she whispered before slamming her lips into his. He groaned slightly causing a familiar feeling in her stomach. His large hands found their way to her waist, gripping it tightly as he trailed butterfly kisses down her neck. Alexis gasped as his lips ghost over her soft spot. He smirked slyly at her as he began to suck on that spot, causing Alexis to let out a low moan. "Hazz.." she moaned loudly as he began to kiss back up to her lips. Once he was satisfied with the large purple love bite he had left. His lips once again connected with hers, causing butterflies to erupt from her stomach. "Are you ready love?" Harry asked, lining himself up to your entrance. His tip gently rubbed against your went slit, causing you to roll your head back. A small, sly smirk placed itself against his face as he stayed there, rubbing the tip again your warm, moist lips. She snapped her head upwards, having enough of the teasing. "Good god, Harry just fuck me already!" Alexis snapped. Harry wasted no time as he slammed into her. Alexis screamed with pleasure as he pounded into her quickly. Low groans and moans began to fill the room. The room was hot, and the only sound that could be heard was skin slapping against skin, along with moans and groans of pleasure. "Harry! Fuck! Faster babe!" Alexis screamed, pulling his curls roughly causing him to moan out. "AHHHH god I'm so close Alexis!" Harry groaned loudly as his trusts became sloppier. The only reply that came was Alexis' fast breathing and screams of pleasure. Within a few more thrusts Harry and Alexis came at the same time, riding out their high. Harry rolled off her, panting. Sweat gently rolled down both their faces as they smiled. Harry cuddled Alexis close as he kissed her head. "Baby?" he whispered softly, playing with her hair. "Yes Haz?" she asked, looking up at him. He smiled as he reached behind him, pulling out a black, velvet box. He took a deep breath before opening the box. Inside was a large, diamond ring. "Alexis Lynn Viars..will you marry me?" he asked, looking up at her with hopeful eyes. Alexis gasped covering her mouth. "Of course!" she screamed, as he slid the ring onto her finger. He kissed her lips gently, a large smile across his face. "I love you so much Harry.." Alexis whispered, looking into his green orbs. "I love you too." He replied, kissing her forehead. "Let's get some sleep.." he whispered softly. They shared one final kiss, before falling into a deep dark sleep.