Snapshot Three (Mimi Barrameda)

Sino nga ba si Mimi Barrameda?

Siya ang second member ng Kpop girl group na 4U.

Prangka. Number One katangian niya 'yan. At lahat ng mga kaibigan niya, alam 'yan.

Pangarap niyang maging mahinhin, but unfortunately, hindi 'yun sa kanya binigay, kundi sa kakambal niya.

Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang tinaguriang "The Prodigal Daughter". Well, not necessarily na prodigal talaga siya. Siya kasi 'yung medyo rebelde sa kanila. Medyo lang naman. Buti na nga lang at naging kaibigan niya sina Elaine, Chin at Reika. At least, nabawasan ang pagiging rebellious niya.

She does not take any guy seriously. Lahat sa kanya, fling-fling lang. Wel, she's not really like that before, not until someone made her be one.

Bad boys attract her. Well, attract lang naman, pero hindi naman siya gumagawa ng move para makuha sila or anything. She hates exerting effort for someone. Ang gusto niya, siya ang ineeffortan. She also hates good guys. 'Yung tipong masyadong mabait, masyadong caring and the such. She feels annoyed towards them, tulad ng pagkaannoy niya sa kakambal niyang si Momo.

Well, ayaw niya lang iadmit sa sarili niya, but the truth is, she was deeply insecure sa kakambal niyang si Momo. Well, Momo is almost perfect, para sa kanya, sa paningin ng buong pamilya niya at ng lahat ng nakakakilala sa kanila. Kung pwede nga lang daw na itanggi niyang kambal sila para hindi na sila ipagkumpara, gagawin niya, pero hindi pwede. Identical twins kasi sila. Magkamukhang-magkamukha sila. As in. Malalaman mo lang ang pagkakaiba nila kapag ngumiti na sila. Si Mimi kasi, may isang dimple sa left cheek, si Momo naman, wala.

Here are some basic information about her:

Name: MIMI LIM BARRAMEDA

Nickname: None

Age: 23

Birthday: July 12, 1994

Mimi Barrameda is the eldest of the three children of Harry Barrameda and Eleonor Lim-Barrameda. She has a twin sister, Momo, and a younger brother, Maru. Her sister was a valedictorian during their grade school and high school, and was a Magna Cum Laude when they reached College, but with of a different course as hers. His brother was a consistent top student and a consistent dean's lister until now at his College. Her family owns their own clinic since her father is a registered doctor and her mother is a registered psychologist.

She wasn't that good in academics, but she's popular in her school during her high school and college days, to guys. exactly. She had also joined different pageants and won at some. She was also popular because of her excellent singing skills. She had became the lead vocalist of different bands during high school and college such as Peppermint, UV Club, G Square, and a lot more. This was the only thing she has that her sister hasn't; Wonderful Voice.

She had dated a lot of guys but she took none of them seriously. Well, not exactly none, 'cause there is one. She's not a man-hater, but she just started to have fun with boys because of someone. She also had a lot of enemies during high school because of her personality; being straight-forward. But she doesn't care.

You'll know more about her as soon as you started reading the 4U Series.

Sino kaya ang magpapabago sa kanya? Sino kaya ang magpapabalik ng warmth sa cold niyang puso? Magbago kaya siya once she started being popular?

Lahat 'yan masasagot sa third story ng 4U Series, featuring Mimi Barrameda at kung sino man ang magbabago sa kanya.

Author's Note:

This story will be posted after Elaine Alcala's story. So kindly wait for it. Thank you so much.

~~~