Should I Go to Neverland?

Coleen's POV

I always wanted to go to a place far from this world. I had an opportunity to go too when a boy came to my window. I wanted to go there and supposedly never grow up. Though I had a part of me that said no and there was a part of me that said yes. Except I will take you back and tell you from the beginning.

*Earlier that night*

My mother and father were going to a business dinner with a client and me, my brothers Tommy, Billy, and Harold were getting ready to go to sleep. My brothers and I were watching Madeline when our mother came in and shut the T.V. off and told us "Goodnight my children thank the Lord you are well." My mother laughed and shut the door. (A/N The mother was saying a line from the movie Madeline)

The wind was blowing and I opened one eye. There was a shadow at my window and I jumped up.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Peter, Peter Pan." He responded.

"Are you looking for your girlfriend? You have the wrong house."

He looked at me for a second and said "I want you to fly with me to Neverland and take care of the Lost Boys, fight Hook, and never grow up and to always act childish."

He seemed serious about this too.

"W-wait fly, lost boys,never grow up, fight who?"

He looked into my eyes and I felt like he was talking about a magical place that I have been dreaming about for a long time.

"Yes!" I thought out loud.

He smiled. I then heard a car door and looked out my window, it was my parents.

"You have to go."

"I want to take you to Neverland though." He said losing his smile

"Come back for me then Peter...tomorrow" I said kind of surprised that I was going with a complete stranger to a place where there were Pirates and I would never grow up. It sounded strange but something told me this wasn't a lie.... Or a dream.

*Next Night*

I was waiting with a bag packed and ready to go. I was so excited and I was finally going to a place I have been dreaming of. The clock was ticking but no sign of the mysterious Peter guy at my window. Was I dreaming? Was my mind playing tricks with me and I was never going to actually go to this place I have been dreaming to go to my whole life? I started to sob and then he came to my window.

"Why are you crying Wendy?" Peter asked.

I sort of stared for a moment and asked him "Who is Wendy?"

He looked at the floor and then looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He changed the subject.

I could tell this Wendy girl shouldn't be mentioned so I just stood up with my bag packed.

"You don't need your bag" He laughed. I sort of thought I should just bring it but I put it down.

*The time to fly*

He sprinkled this gold glitter thing on me and I smiled. I didn't only smile though. My feet came off the ground and I was in the air. I was banging against the walls but no one heard thankfully.

"I have to be home at dawn tomorrow though Peter." He laughed and told me something I couldn't ignore.

"You can't come back you have to stay."

I could picture my parents' and my brothers' faces when they saw that I was gone. I couldn't do that to all of them. They would never get over it and they wouldn't be able to find me because I wouldn't be on Earth. I would be in the place I have always dreamed of. I never thought of how I would get back and forth though.

We got as far as the window until I fell on the floor. He sprinkled a little more of the gold glitter on me but I stayed to the ground.

"Why isn't it working? Are you happy?" Peter asked me kind of confused why I wasn't flying.

"I don't think I should go Peter. I have a family and I can't leave them." He had a slight frown.

"Don't worry, the same thing happened with Wendy."

I still didn't know who Wendy was so I asked "Who is this Wendy girl you keep talking about?"

He looked at me and there was an awkward silence for a moment. Then he told me who she was.

"Wendy was a girl that came to Neverland with me and told amazing stories to the Lost Boys and she was going to stay until she said the same thing you just said to me about a family and everything." He went to the window.

"Wait Peter!" I yelled not realizing the time of night.

He smiled and said "I have to go."

I asked him if I would ever see him again and he smiled. Then he left and I saw a big flash in the sky. When the big flash went away I saw a star and I then knew that's where Neverland was. I knew it was full of joy and happiness for him. Though I had happiness and joy right here in my house with my annoying brothers and my awkward parents. I never saw him again but I knew he still thought about me from time to time and I definitely thought about him from time to time as well.