locked out with brady!

a/n

aww thx for the 70 reads now as promised ill update.

RECAP

i just heard the door slam shut behid me my mom just locked me out.

NOW

"see emili will you please just calm down why are you so mad at me?"

"cause i know people whenever they see my scars they judge me and they dont even know me,and i know you are judging me right now."

"no im not i know some people are like that but i will never judge you i promise"

"fine i belive you,for now."

"what do you mean for now?"

"well i know youre going to judge me just like everybody else."

The past six months brady and emili couldnt leave each other. Eventually christmas rolled around and brady had to go visit his family in ohio.

Emilis pov

This is the first time ive been away from brady except going back to our houses of course but you get the point i missed that big goofy headed kid that could make me laugh just by walking in the room.

I wish brady didnt leave early but he did ,jerk jk in 7th period current events the bitch clones made there way over to me, and started harrasing me wanting to fight i knew if brady wad there he would tell them to shove off. After school as i was walking home the leader of the clones jackie stole my backpack which had my cell phone in it. Great just great.

i walked very slowly home when i got in the door my mother greeted me with a "young lady do you know what time it is it is 5:00 we live 20 minutes away from the school what took you 2 hours?" . "i dont wanna talk bout it mum ok." Before my mum could get anither word out i ran to my room and cried my heart out. I got out my bvb cd it was my favorite 1.because it was the song knives and pens and 2. Because brady gave it to me.

I took out my notebook and a pen

My hand was shaking and i cried for the third time in the last half an hour.

To my family...... No that isnt a good way to start your letter..your sucide letter.

Nobody understands you or knows what your going through were all alone or so that is what we think brady was there for me and now he is gone.i slipped into bed and wispered to myself goodnight or to the darkness little did i know that would be the last breath i took.

the next morning my mum came in and screamed looking at my dead body the fainted by collasping on the floor

monday morning the teachers wonder where i am and the pricipal come in looking worrried an tells the class what happened. the boy that used to chew gum and put it in my hair was blaming himself, the girls that used to corner me and take my books were blaming themselves.