CHAPTER 3. we need to find her

KELSIE'S POV:

I ran for help. I went to one direction's hotel, Niall's room, where we were hanging out last time. I walked to the door busted open with shattered glass everywhere and blood on the couch and some tissues too. "where the hell are they?" mareika asked. "they must be out looking for us." then I heard footsteps down the hallway toward us. It might be Josh and Tim to come kill us. Mareika and I freaked out so we hide behind the couch, there was no where else to hide. I heard the footsteps stop at the door. I heard them step on the glass on the ground. "kelsie?" a raspy deep voice I seemed to recginze looked over me. "Harry!" I gasped and fell into his warm and comforting arms that were out for me. "what happened who took you?" Harry asked quickly. I told him who took us and why and everything and that Vanessa was still with Tyler. We needed to get her before Tyler tries to hurt her agian. He said he would contact everyone and try to make a plan. I knew exactly where they were. At the abandoned church down a few blocks. Inside looked like a construction place because they were trying to work on it. Tyler could kill her if he wanted too with the equiment in there. We needed to get Vanessa out of there and fast.

VANESSA'S POV:

I woke up agian to find my body straped to leather. what the fuck? I was on some sort of table and in my underwear and bra. "your awake, finally" Tyler said walking toward the table and looking up and down at me, what a fucking pervert. He then climbed over top of me looking me in the eyes with evil brown ones. "your eyes are so gorgoues baby" he said to me but I looked away. "you look at me now!" and he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him but I closed my eyes. "ok then. If your not going to look at me then I'll have to make you look at me." I kept my eyes shut. I felt him climb off of me and heard him undo the leather fling it on the floor. My hands were straped on the table and my belly too but he undid the legs only. What the fuck does he think he is gonna do? He slowly took off my underwear, no he's not going to rape me agian. I lost my virginity with this guy and it was not pleasnet at all. I can't do this agian. I started squriming around thinking the leather would maybe come undone. But I thought wrong it was really tight. I still had my eyes shut tight. "now stop squriming!!" he yelled. "if you don't open your eyes after this, I don't know what will." I heard him unzipper his pants and pull them off. I didn't move, I knew whatever I'd do he'd try to hurt me, so I just stayed still. I'm guessing he was done getting undressed because I heard him chuckle with excitment. Then the next thing I new I felt it go in, he didn't let me adjust to it. He didn't really need too, I mean we've done it before. It hurt at first but then he went out and back in. Then a whole lot harder and faster. I tried not to injoy it but you can't control the moans that go with it. He grunted a few times. He went a lot faster, why so fast? He started to slow down. Then that was it. I did not open my eyes once. "fuck" he mumbled. I could tell he enjoyed it but was mad that I didn't open my eyes. "alright let try this." he said with exictment in his voice. I was scared what was he going to do now? He unleashed the rest of the leather. I could make a run for it but then I'd me running in the streets half nude and he would tackle me if I did. i just stayed then I felt his cold hands rip off my bra and climb right back on top of me. Ew I could smell his dirty breath from here. Tyler started to give me love bites all over me. I was so sore after he was done. "this will tell everyone that your mine baby" he said out of breath from sucking so hard. He then started touching my breasts sexually "you like that?" i shook my head. "you fucking bitch what can I do for you to open your eyes?" "nothing" I whispered. Then the sting hit my face hard and thats when I opened my eyes. i found him on top of me hump style and a smirk on his face because I finally opened them. "maybe I should of done that in the first place."

sorry this is short. its late and imma tired so ill try making another chapter tomorrow. thx for reading ily xx