14

It was a quiet night in the flat. Harry and I were curled up on the sofa. I was looking over proofs and arranging them on the coffee table. He was draped across the furniture, head in my lap, on his laptop. I, lazy, rested my hand in his hair and he occasionally squeezed my thigh and smiled up at me when I looked stressed out. I really liked this side of him. I liked how much he could relax me with a touch and a simple smile.

But no matter how comfortable I thought I was, something kept putting me on edge. I couldn't really relax because I knew this couldn't continue. I put the proofs down and tapped Harry on the shoulder.

"We need to talk," I sighed.

"Ok?" His face fell when he saw the seriousness in mine. He sat up. "Talk," he said.

"I don't know where to start," I breathed, "I don't know what I was thinking," I rambled, "Things are getting too messy." That wasn't it, but it was close. It was rather hard for me to put into words what I had to say.

"Ok," he breathed.

"This needs to stop," I said. Finally.

"Why?" He scooted closer to me on the sofa.

"I thought we could stop with no questions asked,"

"Yeah, but," he grinned, "come on. How many orgasms did you have the last time?" His voice lowered to a whisper as he leaned into me. I stopped him.

"Harry, we shouldn't," I said but my hands dug into his shirt and pulled him closer instead of pushing him away.

"At least give me a chance to change your mind." He began to kiss my neck. He cradled my face in his hands and softly pressed his lips to mine. Why was he such a good kisser?

We both inhaled as we caught our breath and the kiss became more insistent. His tongue softly began to lick the inside of my lips. Teasing me. I felt myself getting hot and it took all I had not to shove him down and straddle him.

I put my hands on his chest at once and pushed him away. He stopped and smiled, waiting. Of course, I couldn't stand being away from him for very long. I quickly leaned in and recaptured his lips, pulling him back against me. He took my bottom lip in his and playfully nipped it. I moaned slightly. He grinned. I drew away and nuzzled his nose, tracing my mouth around his.

I could feel the heat coming off his body and feel his heart pounding in his chest. I turned his face to the side and began to kiss and nip his neck. He groaned. I made my way up to his ear. He turned back to face me and stared at my mouth. His fingers drifted over my lips.

Fully intent on pushing him away, I found myself kissing his fingertips and, on an impulse, I opened my mouth and sucked one of his fingers to the back of my throat. When I pulled it out slowly, he locked his eyes with mine and pounced, pushing my legs apart and getting on top of me. He began to slide his hands up my thighs. I could feel his growing hardness pressing against me through his jeans. It was clear what was going to happen next. But I shut it down at once, shaking myself to my senses.

"Harry, I can't. We can't," I whispered.

Frustrated, he tried to bury his face back in my neck.

"Viv, you can't tell me he can do what I can," he said and my palms came up to his chest to push him away again. "Or do you need me to a reminder of what I can do to you?" He smiled and pulled me back in.

"It's not about Aaron, its about me," I wriggled out from under him. "I can't do this anymore!"

"What?" Came his yelp as he ran his hands through his hair, "What happened?" he asked and settled next to me on the sofa.