BTW- chapter 1❤

It was early, about 3:00 am and i was wide awake. It had been like this all night!                                    I was so annoyed with myself i couldn't even get a decent sleep anymore, all because of that one night about 2 months ago. going to fast for you let me go back to the start. BTW i'm Wendy, and i'm 17.

I was a nobody, the type of person someone might call invisible. no one new my name, simply because i never spoke. No one new my rules either my rules was to get through high-school without being noticed, without being bullied and without having friends. The last rule wasn't actually a rule a was defiantly allowed friends but for some reason i didn't have any, plus friends cause to much drama with all the fights and stuff. It was Tuesday just an ordinary day i went to maths and found out i got a B+  on my test i did last week. i would be more exited if i got a D- but i never get one of those. At break i went and ate my lunch on the floor behind the table near the can recycling bin, i always ate there. i counted all the cans when i finished eating, there was 22 then i went to the library and got out a book called 'go to the train'. After break i had a couple other classes before i went home. Every day i caught the bus except for Thursdays when Nan picked me up. i would say that i have an exciting life, kinda?

After school i went to see my mum at the  memorial park it was just 2 blocks away from my house. Her name was Elixa, she passed away 2 yrs ago. had a good chat to mum.

This was the last part of my life that i remember being normal...

and the last time i saw my mum.

Then everything changed.