4

May 18, 1989
5:54 p.m

I just wanted a good night's sleep but no that was to much to ask for. I just wanted the dreams to stop. I just wanted one night of nothingness. No dream just darkness. But no I couldn't have that. And to make matters worst it was the same damn dream every night. It was always the same house and the same dog and family just standing there looking at me as if I was some alien. I didn't know why I dreamt this dream every night but i do know it started in college. I don't know why but where ever that house is I'll never go there. Just a bad feeling whenever I dream of that place.

3 weeks later*

Damn it! My car broke down in the middle of no where! I just wanted to go home and visit my family during spring break. Damn it all! I guess I could walk the ten miles back to the gas station to call for help. An hour later and a few miles I ended up at this house. I walked up to it to see if anyone was there to help me out. As soon as I knock on the door I heard a bang. I look and saw a hold through the door and feel something wet go down my leg. I was bleed and I fell to the ground in pain. I look up and saw the boy from my dreams holding a gun. I wanted to get up and run but I couldn't. Then everything went back.

- kimmie