LATE FOR WORK AGAIN

That morning when I woke up I forgot to reset my clock again. I was late for work and it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Oops, I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton. I am the the publisher of The Rodents Gazette. By the way, that morning when I woke up I felt as If I had done a Marathon yesterday. It was late in the afternoon and my Grandfather William Shortpaws thundered into my bedroom and said "Hurry up Grandson you're late for work again!!!!!!!!!!"

But I told my Grandfather that I was to tired to get out of my comfy bed. But Grandfather William just stomped away from me as If he was having a stomach ache. The next day my sister Thea Stilton almost made me jump out of my office seat because she rode her motorcycle into my office. Me and my sister Thea are opposites. Thea is the dare devil while I am just an old scaredy mouse. I am always the one who gets into all sorts of trouble. Once I forgot to illustrate the news papers of The Rodents Gazette, now I am stuck in my office for an extra 6 hours because I was late for work.

By the time it was 6 o'clock, I had returned back home and invited my relatives along to help decorate the house for my Aunt Sweet Fur's birthday party. Now my aunt Sweet Fur is 85 years old. When it had struck 8 o'clock, that was when Aunt Sweet Fur arrived. The party I organized was a big success. We enjoyed the wonderful party.

When it struck 12 o'clock at midnight, I went to the bathroom to get some slippers but suddenly I slipped and did a triple back flip before I bonked my head and became unconscious. Soooooooooo I started to 

DREAM AND...                                                                                                                                                                   DREAM AND...                                                                                                                                                               DREAM......................................