Choosing the perfect Picture Framer | Follow these tips

Picture framing services are getting better by the day, thanks to the technological innovations and advancements that brought a lot of improvements to the industry

Picture framing services are getting better by the day, thanks to the technological innovations and advancements that brought a lot of improvements to the industry. Are you looking for the best picture framers in NYC, there are several useful tips that can help you make the most out of your picture frames.

Use a piece of blue tape or cellulose when you nail your picture frame into drywall. This will help avoid the risk of chipping on your picture framing material.

Determine the center of the frame before you hang it. Looking for the center of the frame in advance will greatly help once you hang the frame.

Fill a sock with pennies as weight to keep things from moving around, where 4 or 5 handfuls will do. Such weights are going to be welcomed as little helpers.

Dollar bills are exactly 6 inches in length. When you fold this in thirds and fold this to half, each of the crease will be one inch wide. Try this and be surprised with its accuracy.

Use the appropriate hanging gear. Thicknesses of wires vary so make sure that you read the label to know the maximum load before you hang your frame.

When you decorate your room, it would be of help if you take a frame which suits your room's décor to the digital framing service. It will allow you to see how it matches different furniture and fabrics.

If you will move to a new home, instead of getting a pricey cardboard, you might want to wrap your frames individually in bath rowels, bed sheets or newspaper to prevent dents and scratches.

Even the best picture framing material will not last for years if it is constantly exposed to direct sunlight. So, make sure that you keep your frames away from windows to preserve the material.

Hinge any artwork from the top alone and for this, you can use tape. Since the frame is hanging on the wall, gravity is going to pull it down. When the artwork is not stuck between two points, there will be lesser chances of buckling.

When you assemble a frame on your table top or counter, put a bed sheet on the surface first that will protect the furniture and frame alike from accidental scratches.

Use the right hanging tape. Avoid the use of masking tape or other kinds of usual household tape. Providers of wholesale custom picture framing, recommend the use of frame quality tape.

Never hang your pictures on excessively high locations. Average eye level of every person is around 4.5 feet from the ground. Many hang pictures well above this mark.

When you buy a frame whether from a retail or online store, it will most likely be wrapped in protective hinges. Make sure that you don't throw them away as you can use them again with your purchased frame or other frames when you move or store.

Pictures frames can be great gifts for the newlyweds that will definitely be remembered forever.

Purchase custom made frames that you can take to your office.

Paintbox Nolita offers you the latest techniques, designs and products in the picture framing industry. Select the best picture frame not on the basis of price but on the basis of the effect it will produce on your artwork. It has a wide range of designs and materials to choose from to fit any occasion. Your decision to select a picture frame from here as a gift for your beloved ones will always be cherished by them. Go for it and give them one more reason to smile.