Its Just.... Forever

This is my story please no copy, nooo copy, thankyou enjoy!!!

Chapter One: The Note

Wazzzzup??? Zack yelled from the back of the room. It was a normal Friday and everything seemed to be going just fine for her. Victoria was a normal 15 year old girl, she had ocean blue eyes that sparkled and curly carmel brown hair. She was just getting into 3rd period were she ment her group of freinds. "Hey guys hows it going?"              

"Absolutly perfect now that your here" Said Victoria's boyfreind getting up from the table leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. Jake was one of the most hottest guys at school and Victoria was blessed for having him as her boyfreind.   "Ewww would you guys care to keep you lips and hands to yourself for just one period" Said Andria (Victorias best freind) in a sarcastic voice. "Hello to you too Andria" Victoria said in a giggily voice. "Okay every body sit down and lets get our math on!" Screamed Victorias math teacher, Mr. Cludiuer. Mr. Cludiuer was always trying to be a cool, hip math teacher and it didnt always work out that well. "Today we are going to take a pop off the quizey!" The whole class Ughed in exhastin. "I know, I know noone likes pop quizes we all hate them but we do have to have them." Mr. Cludiuer handed out all the quizes to the class, "You may beggin" He announced.

Victoria looked down at the test expecting to see everything she didnt know but surprisingly she knew almost every single thing on the quiz. It took her about 15 minutes to anwser the 20 qeustioned quiz still leaving one blank. Of course looking over to Jake he was already done and was doodiling on his scrap paper. Victoria looked all around the room admiring how perfect Jake was, with his spiked brown hair and his pretty green eyes he was perfect not even encludding the fact that he was on the football team star quarterback and was at the top of his class. "Ohhh why do you have to be so perfect and so sweet when I'm just a paythetic average teenage girl." Victoria thought to herself. At that momment Jake cuaght her staring at him and smiled, ohh what a spell he had put on her with that sweet, inoccent, perfect smile. Victoria then quickley turned her head away in embarresment only to look back to see Jake handing her a note. She took the note nervosly, opened it up and read it. "Meet me at the corner store after school?" She looked at Jake then wrote on the note "sure"

Chapter Two: The Corner Store

Victoria waited non-pashently for school to end and for the bell to ring so she could walk out the door and to the corner store to meet up with her brilliant Jake but it seemed the time would not pass quick enough. When the final bell wrung Victoria was out of her seat and rushing down the halls almost running and she didnt even know why. Why, why was she so exited to go to the corner store to meet up with her already boyfreind? She honestly didnt know why it was just a feeling that came to her like there was something great wtaiting there for her, but she also wondered, why? why the corner store? thats a thug hangout the only reason why we go there is for gas and we do a great job in locking the car doors and hurring up with the gas. It trobled her now more than it had exited her just a minute ago. "Whatever" she thought "If anything goes wronge my jakey will be there to save me "

Victoria arrived at the corner store and rushed inside as she looked around she saw a odd looking man wearing an old bassball cape. The only thing that ran through her mind was being taken. She has been surley reading and watching to many mystery shows. She went to the candy section picked out some sour gummy worms paid for them and went outside. She sat on the bench by the door and opened her package and delightfully started eating them. After about 3 minutes she was down to her last 5 and she felt like a pig when she noticed some guys staring staring at her. "Wholycrap did i just really eat all those freaking gummyworms infront of all these people?" she thought to herself. She took out her phone and put the rest of the gummies into her purse. She looked up and noticed a gang of guys standings in front of her with the man with the baseball cap in the front. "Well hello"