- 16 -

"I love you too, Camila"

The brunette let out another breath she didn't even realize she was holding. Lauren had the brightest smile on her face and her eyes held tears of joy. Camila's grin grew as she took in the sight of the woman before her on the computer screen. "You do?"

"Of course I do!" Lauren giggled, and Camila's heart seemed to melt at the sound.

"Say it again"

Lauren smiled, "I love you"

Camila beamed, still unaware of Kim and Demi stood in the doorway with huge smiles on their faces as they took in the sight before them. The DJ brought her hand up to Lauren's face on the laptop, imagining that she could feel the touch of her. She sighed in content, and Lauren did the same, bringing her hand up to touch Camila's face.

"I love you so much"

There was a comfortable silence between the two of them and no matter how hard they tried, Demi and Kim just couldn't seem to walk away from the events before them. Kim had tears in her eyes, relieved that the two had finally sorted out their problems, and Demi had the hugest smile on her face, glad that Camila had finally told Lauren how she truly felt.

"I miss you" Lauren's voice broke the silence, and the tone almost broke everyone's heart. She sounded so broken, so upset. But Camila smiled reassuringly.

"It won't be long now" she whispered as she closed her eyes and brought her face closer to the screen. "God, I can't wait to kiss you"

Lauren laughed lightly, "Me neither"

The two stayed there for hours, completely oblivious to their surroundings. Kim and Demi left a few minutes after they had said 'I love you', as they wanted to leave them both alone, together.

Eventually (and unfortunately) Lauren started to get tired at around 1:30am (4:30am Camila's time) and decided to get ready for bed. Camila waited until Lauren got comfortable in bed with the laptop beside her.

"I've got to admit, you look really sexy laid in my bed" the brunette smirked as Lauren laughed and rested her head on the arm that was propped up with her elbow. The two spoke a bit more before Lauren started to drift off. She wasn't fully asleep yet so Camila decided to pull her guitar out again. She started playing a tune (another song that she had written with the green-eyed in mind) and Lauren smiled tiredly as she rested her head on the pillow and listened to Camila's beautiful voice singing her to sleep.

I'll be right here when you need me,

Anytime just keep believing,

And I'll be right here.

If you ever need a friend,

Someone to care and understand,

I'll be right here.

Camila smiled as she saw Lauren struggling to keep her eyes open. She softened her voice and carried on, watching as Lauren's back rose and dropped with every breath she took.

All you have to do is call my name,

No matter how close or far away,

Ask me once and I'll come,

I'll come running.

And when I can't be with you dream me near,

Keep me in your heart and I'll appear,

All you gotta do is turn around.

Close your eyes,

Look inside,