Chapter 5

"Are you being fucking serious Caitlin?! Can I actually live here permanently?" Steph asked me in near hysterics.

" Yes," I replied calmly but really I was freaking out and screaming on the inside too. You can't blame me! I get to live with my bff! it's every girls dream to live with their bff and One Direction and I'm living it! I feel like the luckiest girl alive right now.

~Steph's P.O.V~

About 5 minutes after Caitlin left my room, I heard a slight knock on the door and a soft voice ask to come in.

"Yeah come on," I said.

Then Liam's head popped round the door.

"Well don't just stand there like a lemon Li-Like. Come in." I patted the bed beside me and he came and perched on the edge. The bed sunk a bit with his weight. "What did you want?" I asked him in a friendly tone.

"I need advice," he spoke shyly. Wow! The Liam Payne was asking ME for advice! Wow! Cue mental fangirling…

~Liam's P.O.V~

"What do you need?" Steph asked me.

"I kind of like this girl, but I don't know if she likes me back. What should I do?"

"Well first of all, I need to know who this girl is that THE Liam Payne likes. Describe her too me. What is she like?" She asked me playfully punching me in the shoulder.

"Well first of all, you should know that she's my best friends sister." I told her knowing that it didn't really narrow it down. "She us beautiful both on tags outside and the in. She's smart, funny and caring and one of the most innocent of people. She has gorgeous brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her smile lights up the room and is so addictive. I…I…I think I'm falling in love, Steph." I smiled while saying this, obviously thinking about her.

She was like this and so much more. She was perfect.

A/N - So Liam has just opened up to Steph about his feelings towards her best friend. Will she realise??

Please comment, and vote. love you guys :* x