Crush in the office

'This is ridiculous' Pepper thought to herself as she put her fingers on her temples. Simply ridiculous, Pepper admitted that Natalie was beautiful but that was when she first saw her, now it had been three weeks and Pepper was beginning to question her sexuality something she hadn't done since she met her high school Headmistress. Pepper sighed as she put her head on the metal desk.

"Why can't she just be unattractive?" Pepper asked herself out loud.
"Who should be unattractive Miss Potts?" A deep voice said from above her. Pepper slowly looked up and saw Natalie wearing a black dress that fitted her curves perfectly.
"Nobody Miss Rushman." Pepper smiled as she quickly sat back up. Natalie frowned as she put the papers in her hands on the desk.
"Miss Potts like you I appreciate honesty so I'll ask you this: were you referring to me?" Natalie asked. Pepper put her hand over her face and nodded as her cheeks began to turn crimson. Natalie smiled and walked over to Pepper, putting her soft hand on Pepper's shoulder.
"Miss Potts you also have caught my eye too." Natalie said as she bent down to see Pepper better.

"Really?" Pepper asked surprised as she removed her hand from her face. Natalie nodded and Pepper smiled avoiding eye contact with the redhead.
"If you're busy later want me to come round and help you relax?" Natalie asked giving Pepper one of her seductive smirks. This time Pepper made eye contact and saw how Natalie's eyes were made of green emeralds.
"I'd like that." Pepper smiled back as she ran her fingers through long red silky curls.
"Do you want me to-"
"Just come home with me." Pepper interrupted her before abandoning red curls for a soft cheek.

Natalie leaned into the touch, it was a perfect moment like something from a movie until Tony burst in without knocking on the door. Both Natalie and Pepper stared at Tony.
"Looks like I walked in on something." Tony said smiling as he saw the two woman. Natalie immediately stood up but did not move away from Pepper.
"Well you didn't, now leave." Pepper strictly said before glaring at Tony.
"What if I don't? " Tony asked challenging her.
"Then I will beat you to the ground like I did with Happy." Natalie answered. Tony thought about it for a moment before walking back out of Pepper's office.
"Promise me Mr Stark won't be with us this evening?" Natalie asked as she looked back at Pepper who was quietly looking up at her.
"Oh he will definitely not be with us. I can promise you that." Pepper said as she slowly brushed her fingers over Natalie's.