Chapter 2

{{{Song of the chapter:

King For A Day by Pierce The Veil feat. Kellin Quinn}}}

I stopped skating once I saw Keegan with Adam Elmakias.

Another photo shoot, I thought, sighing aloud.

I carried my skateboard underneath my arm as I jogged up to Keegan. Keegan is probably the biggest show off in our band. He's always having photo shoots, with or without the rest of us.

"Yo, bitch face!" I yelled, getting both Keegan's and Adam's attention. They waved to me and walked over, greeting me with hugs. We're great friends with Adam, well, Landon met him first but whatever.

"I heard you got some sleep! Congrats, munchkin," Keegan teased, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and planting a kiss on my head.

Before you assume anything, we are JUST friends. Sure, I have to admit, Keegan is kinda cute.

Although, he's not Kellin Quinn cute!

Keegan had short, brown hair with streaks of red through it. His eyes were hazel with a ring of blue around his pupil. But, his best detail was his dimples.

All the ladies love dimples.

"Yep, but Zero woke me up so I'm cranky and shit," I sighed, crossing my arms as I kicked my skateboard to the ground.

"You won't be so cranky when I introduce you to someone," Keegan teased, jumping up and down excitedly. Raising an eyebrow at his expression, I kicked at the ground.

We said our goodbyes to Adam and walked off to wherever Keegan was leading me.

And then, I saw it.

Right beside our tent, was Sleeping With Sirens' tent.

My favourite band in the history of bands.

"Hey! Gabe, Jesse, get over here! Lemme introduce you to someone!" Keegan shouted, waving his arms around like a maniac.

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming in excitement. My inner fangirl wanted to come out. Now.

"Hey bro! Who is this?" Jesse called, pointing over to me. I looked down and felt Keegan pull me closer.

I'm not that great at meeting new people.

"Dude, it's Ashlynn Cross! Don't you know? From Murder In The Dark!" Gabe corrected Jesse, hitting him in the shoulder.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. Gabe knows Murder In The Dark?

"Just call her Ash. She's the lead singer and guitarist for our band. Oh, and she really, really loves Sleeping With Sirens," Keegan teased, pinching my cheeks.

Sighing, I stamped on his foot and he shrieked in pain. Gabe and Jesse both laughed at my action. Keegan walked off, muttering numerous profanities under his breath.

"I like your band. And you guys make such great covers!" Gabe said, showing his bright teeth as he grinned.

"Aww, thanks mate. As Keegan said, I really do love your band as well. I'm so pumped for seeing you live," I exclaimed, shifting on my feet as I listened carefully to my Australian accent.

It's so horrid. It wouldn't be that horrid to me if the bitches hadn't teased me about it. I'm very insecure about my body and looks because of all my high school bullies.

"Yeah, when are you performing? We wanna know so we can check you guys out," Gabe questioned, walking around with Jesse and I.

Wait...we're on later today, aren't we?