Buttons and Joysticks.

About an hour and a half later, Jack and Mark were playing multiplayer games. Mark had shown Jack the basics until it turned out Jack was faking and just wanted the other to teach him because it was 'cute' and 'friendship goals'. 

Jack was actually a nerd for these things, he even had a shirt which had 'Push my buttons' on it, and underneath was a picture of a keyboard. 

He also had boxers which had 'Play with my joystick' and the front and ' Push my BUTTons' at the back at his house.

Jack had Mark laughing his ass off as Jack raged, he was so loud his mother had to come in and ask him to tone it down a bit because of neighbors.

Another hour passes.

Jack was now leaning on Mark's shoulder, playing the game slowly. He hadn't had a real, calm night in a while. He felt his eyes closing. 

Soon enough, Jack had fallen fully on Mark's chest.

It took a while for Mark to realize he was on the floor, with Jack snuggled into his chest sleeping. 

"Oh-" He looked at the door, seeing his brother who had his head poking around the corner of the door. 

They had awkward eye contact, before his brother slowly backed out of the door without another word. 

He saw the gay, he thought.

Mark started to play with Jack's hair, looking at the ceiling. He went over his thoughts. 

This baby needed protecting, even if they had just met, Mark felt his heart race. 

Some people may not know this feeling, meeting someone and straight away and already feeling the tightness in your chest. 

If Mark had to describe the feeling, it would be like...

Imagine you meet a certain person, you talk once and you already feel your heart beating faster, your chest goes tight, and you want to squeal anytime they pay attention to you. You feel your face heat up even at the thought. 

Yeah, that's how he would describe it.

He looked down at Jack, humming in content. Though, the floor wasn't the best place for them. 

He sat up a bit, shaking his shoulder lightly. "Hey, Jack- Jack you need to get up fro a second buddy-" He whispered. 

Jack's baby blue eyes slowly opened, looking around at the surroundings. When realizing where he was, he quickly got up with a now red face. 

He spluttered, looking down at him. "Ah I'm sorry Mark! I didn't mean to!" He squealed, about to scoot back in embarrassment.

Mark stared at him, before laughing his beautiful laugh. "Jack you need to calm down, I was just going to suggest we sleep on the bed-" He explained, standing up and holding his hand out towards him. 

Jack stared at his hand, before taking it and standing. His pale legs wobbled a bit as his body was still tired. Luckily, Mark wrapped his arm around his waist to keep him up. 

Jack smiled softly, letting him be lead to the comfortable bed sheets. Before sitting down next to Mark.

Mark lay down, looking at Jack and waiting for him to join, only to see the other playing with his sleeves. He seemed nervous, which made Mark giggle. 

Mark rolled his eyes with a smile, tapping his shoulder after sitting up. 

"Jack, it's just a sleepover. Don't get so nervous." He rubbed his back, smiling contently. "I'm your friend, so don't be scared I'm gonna hurt you in any way." 

Jack looked over at him and smiled a bit, sitting back until he sat beside him. They laid down at the same time, looking at the ceiling. 

A few moments later, Jack was back to sleeping, and Mark was back to thinking. 

Those thoughts slowly turned black as his eyes closed, and his body went limp with sleep. The air colder, causing him to be attracted to the warmest thing in the room. 

Jack. 

His arm slipped across his stomach as he started to spoon him, letting out a content sigh. His face nuzzled into the other's mint hair, the smell pleasant as he slept there. 

Mark's and Jack's bodies seemed to fit together like a puzzle. Mark's arms perfect for Jack's slim body. His hips prominent as he lay on his side. 

Sadly, the best things have to come to an end. The morning soon came, and the light of the morning sun skimmed the room with its warm colors. 

Mark's eyes opened, to see the color of mint fuzzing his vision.

Oh yeah, Jack. 

He felt his face heat up as he realized their position, his grip tightening slightly with nerves.  He heard Jack make a small noise, making him blush more as he hid his face in the others hair. 

The smell still pleasant. He sniffed a bit, his eyes closing...

"Are you sniffing me?" 

ABORT. 

Mark quickly removed his face. "N-no! I was just- cold." He explains, holding onto the jumper the other was wearing.

Jack turned his head to look at him, confused, yet sleepy. 

"Mh-okay... I'll believe you." he muttered, snuggling up against him again. Mark calmed down, smiling a little before snuggling into the back of his neck. How was the other so comfy? How was his body so perfect for his? 

Why was Jack not phased at the fact that they were practically cuddling? 

Did he feel the same connection? 

Mark sat up slowly, looking at Jack for  a second before getting off the bed. He went to his mum, finding a pile of neatly folded clothes. 

"Are these Jack's?" He asked, picking them up. His mother nodded, smiling. 

"They're ready to be given to him, don't wake the poor boy up yet though. He deserves a good sleep." She warned him. 

Mark nodded, going upstairs and putting the clothes on his desk, looking up on the bed to see Jack rubbing his eyes. 

"Heya Markie." He smiles tiredly, crawling to the end of the bed. "Are those mine?" He asked, tilting his head. 

Mark nodded, smiling. "Want me to leave?" He asked. 

"Oh i'll go to the bathroom." Jack got up, almost stepping on the controllers from the night before. He took the clothes, looking up at Mark. "Thank you!" 

He quickly went to the bathroom, changing and handing his clothes back. Mark was still kinda frozen from what he saw in the pile previously. 

"You... don't wear boxers, or briefs?" He asked, and instantly regrets. "N-not that I was looking! I just saw it I-" 

Jack was blushing badly, putting the pile of used clothes down. "They're cute though, right?" Jack smiles. "Lace is cute!" 

Mark couldn't help but nod, clearing his throat and putting his clothes in the washing basket. Another thought came to mind... Jack wore his boxers. 

Now this may not seem a lot, but to Mark, a pubescent teenager, this was huge. 

And no, he wasn't going to be a creep  and sniff them. 

...maybe.