First Major Drama

It's at least 1 week in with this new group of girls. Since they're all older than me they like to do things a 13-year-old girl shouldn't be xD drinking, smoking weed/cigarettes, having sex and going to parties. The girls are around 15-17 so they are a bit more responsible than I am; they just say I've matured at quite a young age :) I go to stay at Jessica.W and Brookes house since they live together... Here's the story about that: Brookes brother Shawn (Who comes in further into the story) is Jessica.Ws' Ex-boyfriend; so Jess moved in when the two were still dating, but became besties after the broke up. There was a party on that night and Jessica + Shawn invited me to go. (Brookes' dad didn't want her to go to the party even though she was 16; yet I was 13 I just didn't understand that. Looking back on the situation I have a feeling he didn't know my age.) I went with them thinking it would be fun since it's my first party with alcoholic beverages; it was the opposite. People offered me drinks and I refused them repetitively, I stuck with my friends because I didn't want to get hurt and I was careful on who I was around. I stuck with Shawn and Jessica most of the time but then I saw a few of my other friends like Jessica.C and Kyra with her Boyfriend (Now Ex-Boyfriend) Zane.

So it's half way threw the party and the people offered us to stay there because Shawn and Jessica.W were wasted... My mum turns up outside of the party to get me. That ended up to be a grounding for 2 months, no technology/social media access and my friends not having my Mothers' trust anymore...

On Monday after the incident; my friends were scared for their lives, they gathered around like: Are you okay? Were you hurt? E.c.t. The only friend who had my Mums trust is the oldest in the group; Kyra.