chapter 1

My name is Zane Eliah Adams a 17 year old guy who lives with his rich father.Typical am I right?I haven't seemed to get much attention from my father for the past few years since the incident of my mother.She died when I was just 6 years old.I'm surprised my father and I managed without her.Sure it seems awfully lonely not having a mother but the person closest to me of mother was my maid Helms.She was a little too old to be working but she  was happy in our household and to help.She helped me grow up while I had no one else to look out for me.My father was to busy running his business which soon one day I will take over.He seems to be a grouch everyday. I try to be a nice son and help him our with things but he ends up pushing me away.I have newm going to a private rich kid school for the basically my whole school life.I feel like I was born in the wrong family.Sure being rich seems great and all but...it sucks if you have no parents or friends...I try to make friends but at my school everyone is just a snotty brat.I just wish to live in an average house...normal family...normal life...but not everyone can get what they want...just go on with life as it is and be happy for what you have.I'm not complaining but I do wonder that sometimes.Would I be happier or would I feel the same.I was always drove to school but I'd always pass another school where I'd see a lot of people socializing, laughing,or guys trying to be cool while rididng skateboards.I smile every time I pass that school while wishing I could go to a public school.Now that I have told you about a little bit of my life let's jump right into the story.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
I wake up to the sound of the grandfather clock at home while chiming on a specific hour.I stand up from my bed and get dressed in my causal dark blue uniform. I brushed my hair and teeth then put on my glasses while getting on my shoes. I take my backpack from my chair and go downstairs. I gently placed my backpack down on the couch as I walked to the kitchen "what's on the menus today helms" I said while sitting down.Helms then places toast and eggs in front of me " hope you like it sweetheart" she said giving me her old cheeky smile."thank you" I said while digging in.As soon as I finished I walked and put on my backpack while walking to my fathers office "father?" I said but finding him not to be there."oh sweetie he went out on a business trip." I scratched my head "father never told me about this business trip..."I said slightly confused.I walked out of the door "I think I'll go to school by foot helms"I said slowly closing the door "please do be careful Zane...you know how devastated your father would be if you went missing" I closed the door and scoffed "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know"I walked off while holding my phone in my picket.I'd never get on my phone when I walk to school since I love 1 to see the scenery around the town and I rarely get to walk to school.Its only a couple 15 minutes away from my house.I love the fall it's my favorite season which makes my days windy.I start to hold my hands together from then getting any colder even with gloves on.I look to my left and I saw a girl with jer friend whistle at me and giggled.My cheeks turned a little red from getting somewhat hit on.I mean I'm not a bad looking guy in my opinion but...how so people find me beyond attractive.My father would always day I got my good looks from him.I'm pretty sire I was mostly my mom.The best feature I have are my eyes.They're a rare yellow color like my mothers.I then stopped in front of the public school to observe the students.I smiled and began on walking until I feel a very strong breath knock our of me as I fell on the concrete hitting the back of my head "ooww..." I said while looking up."oh hey sorry dude I didn't see you- oh...its a rich kid..." The guy got off of me and scoffed.I sat up and rubbed the back of my head "hey...you should be nicer pal..."I said kinda grouchy."oh sorry mr rich boy did you break your nail"he said laughing."what's your deal man!"I said as put my finger on his chest.A few seconds a group of his friends came near him "how dare you touch the coolest guy at school" said one of them "beat him up Axel"said another "show these prissy rich kids what this school is made of"said the next one.'oh fuck' I said while I backed away slowly."where do you think your going prissy boy"this guy so called Axel said while grabbing my shirt collar "should've rode your way to your school than walk huh"I started to sweat "look pal I don't want any trouble"I said holding up my hands."hey!get your hands off our classmate"I turned to the voice and saw the preppy boy from my school,Tyson, along with his two friends.I was then pulled closer to Axel which made me blush a little."or what prissy boy"
Tyson smiled as he pointed over to a teacher coming over to them "fuck..."Axel said while letting me go and throwing me to Tyson.He glared at us both "you just wait till next time bitches"he ran off with his friends.I looked over at Tyson "Zane are you okay?"I stared at him and smiled "yes...thanks..."he then snapped and folded his arms while looking away "don't think I did this because we're friends or that I like you...I just did this cause I hate those guys"I looked at him and frowned 'of course...why did I get my hopes up ' "o-oh yeah...uh...of course..." I pushed my glasses up my nose and started to walk away."I'll um...see you at school..." I waved and left while holding my hand."see ya..."he said leaving with his pals