Chap. 1 < \|/ > New Kids

Lindzey's POV

"LINDZEY JASLYN LYICAN ! GET UP ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SOPHOMORE YEAR!" My mom Yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled. I changed In my Uniform. I don't like these. Mainly The Skirt my (OH MY LORD ITS SO HARD TO TYPE!!! I USE MY RIGHT THUBM TO TYPE ON THE RIGHT AND LEFT ON TE LEFT!! I'm wearing a bandage on the right .... ) Friends from my old school called me a Guy cause How I act and Dress I didn't Care Much but NOW I DO CAUSE ITS GONNA RUIN MY LIFE!! I walk down and See Mom Trying to Cook.

I see Dad.  "Morning Dad!" I hug him.

"Hey Kid. So ready for School?" He asked making it sound like I'm 10.

"Dad I'm 16 . And I'm gonna Meet Ki At the Bus Stop Bye! Love ya." I said Hugging my Mom bye.

I walk out the door to the bus Stop seeing Ki there.

"KI I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!" I yell .

"OH SHUT UP! Come on the Bus is here!" He Told me.

We walked in to the Bus when a Guy With Black Hair Signaled me and Ki to sit with him.

We walk Over And Say Hello.

"Hey. I'm A Kid Of Aaron and Aphmau! My name is Jackson . But My old friends Called me Lucca. (That's One of My friend Irl lol)

"Hey! I'm Lindzey! Daughter of ! Yeah i have Different Colored hair it's cause I dyed My hair Darker."  I said Explaining .

"And I'm Ki. Son of Nicole and Dante. Same thing with Lindzey But I Dyed my Hair Silver/White." Ki said.

"Cool. Well My sister is Behind us. Her name is Retro." He said.

"Nice ." Me and Ki said Together.

"Did you get your Schedule Yet?" I asked.

"Yeah." Ki said.

Lindzey's Schedule:

Home room: 213
Science : 315
Math:315
Gym (north)
LUNCH
Home Economics:232
Social Studies: 236
Language Arts:236
Club & Sport if: (after School) Volleyball & Anime Club

Ki's
Home room :214
Science:315
Math:315
Gym (north)
LUNCH
Home Economics:232
Social Studies:236
Language Arts: 236
Club & Sport (if):
Anime Club

The Bus Stops at the School and we Head in. Me and Ki are New that's Because we Went to another High School. It was O'Kasais Prep. I hate it there.

We walk To the School It was 20 minutes Before School Starts so I'm just gonna my Phone and Listen to Music. I play 2 songs over and Over cause I like them a Lot.

(Song on the top!)

After What feels like 5 minutes Ki kicks my knee to get Up. My earbuds match my hair so I don't need to take it out.

Me and Ki go to home room. Which Are Across From Each other.

All we Talk about is we are getting are lockers And Some Kids Need Gym Clothes. Are teacher said we Are Gonna Talk to everyone in front Behind and Next to us.

I turn to my left and Say" hey I'm Lindzey Lyican. Daughter Of Katelyn and Travis."'

A guy with Blonde and Teal Eyes Turns to me. "I-I'm G. Yeah it-its my Name. A letter. An-anyways I'm G Ro'mave . Son of Garr-Garroth and C-cadenza." He studdered.

"Heh . Nice to Meet you. So your Garroth's Kid. Heh I can tell From the Suddering. My mom Called your dad the Studder King. Now I Can believe it ." I said Laughing.

"What's your Schedule?" He asked.

We Swapped Schedules . Nice we have Gym and After , classes Together.

"We'll see you at Gym I guess." I said.

I turn to my Right and See A Kid with Red Eyes and Brown Hair. "Hey I'm Lindzey Lyican . Daughter Of Katelyn and Travis.'' I said Introducing Myself.

"Oh My name is Jacob. Son of Lucinda And Laurance! So Lindzey. Pretty Name for a-" I Stop him there.

"Don't . I have Moms and Dads  Power." I said.

"Oh... Sorry. Got that from my dad...." He said Apologizing.

"It's Fine. When I was Walking Out the door mom Called I think: DONT FLIRT WITH ANYONE LIKE YOUR DAD. Or that's what I think she said." I said.

"Well what's your Other Classes?"
He said. We Switched Are Scheduled and We have gym math Science language arts and social Studies together.

"Well see you Later!" I said.

I turned Behind me And Jackson . "I know you. So I not Talk to you." I said Turning.

"Oh nice to see you?" He said.

"What ever Dude." I said.

The bell went off I the. speed walked to Math and Science. While Ki tried to catch up.

When we got in we Took are seats Next to each other so we Can Talk..... Yup That's how we are!

-~-~-~ time skip to Gym-~-~-~

Lindzey's POV

yes! My favorite Class!! Gym! I love gym so Much. I Went to the locker Room and Got Changed in to my Gym Uniform. I walked Up to the Gym and Saw G Jacob and Ki! I head over to them and Say Hello.

We all had the Same teacher. We got are Partners. It was Girl with Guys so Me and Ki Adamantly Went to each other. Then the Teacher Separated us. He told me to go to G .... Oh Great..

"Grr. This always Happens . Me and Ki Get Separated and I have another Partner. Only in Math Science Language Arts we can be partner." I said Mad.