Chap. 2 | Afternoon Classes

Ki's POV

Lindzey and I Were Separated As Partners. This Sucks. There were No more Girls So I was Partnered With someone Named Jacob. He told Me that He's the Son of Laurance and Lucinda.

We All did some Random As fu*k Exercises. And we Talk about Stuff for our lockers . We Head off to Lunch. Lindzey G Jacob and I eat out side and Lindzey how she is she has to be in a Dark Corner. Same with me. We Don't like the Light. It stupid we have to Wear a Uniform though . It must Suck for Lindzey .

Lindzey's POV

Ki G And Jacob and I Are Sitting Outside Eating Lunch. I flipping Hate these DUMB Uniform. God. They need to give Some girls Like Leggings with these Dumb Skirts.

"What do you guys have for Lunch?" G asked.

"Air." I said

"Lindzey Why do you Do this. I have Ravioli Ravioli." Ki said.

"I just Have a Sandwich." G said.

"It's Better than Air!" I said laughing.

"Heh. I have A hotdog." He Jacob said.

"Hehe Hotdog. Ki remember in 6th Grade I was Like Obsessed with The Flash And Is Hawt Actor Grant Gustin." I said.

Ki laughs At Our Memory and Said "yeah you and I were Having a Fight saying he's My Bae. " he brought up.

"Oh god what were we In middle School." I Said.

"Good crazy Friends." He said.

"Yeah. " I Agreed.

"Hey Lindzey I have a Flash Poster You want it?" G asked

"YES! I NEED THAT. Okay I think I still have that Crush. Damnit. " I said.

"Aw Lindzey has A Crush." Ki said.

"Yeah It ain't you Ugly People. Grants Hawt. " I said.

"Hey. Hurtful." Jacob Said.

"Tell us About your Selfs." Ki said.

"Um I play Football. Watch To much TV and Play Video games." Jacob Replied.

"I Don't do a lot. I play Video Games and Play Baseball. " g said.

"Do I gotta go?" I ask.

Ki nodded in response.

"Dam. Okay. I'm weird. Watch Anime, YouTube, Anything Related to DC Comics on Netflix I Play Volleyball and That's All." I said.

"Well. I Do track And Field, like Anime , Flash, and I'm part Demon." Ki said easy.

The Bell Went off For the Next Period Which was home Ec.

We met Some People in class but it' was Really Boring. We just spoke to the People in the Table. Which Everyone Just went to their Phone. Okay I did to but I was Reading Fanfics. So yay.

Though out the Day got boring. Jacob G Ki and I All swapped phone Numbers So we can all hang out. And Today Was the Most Boring thing Ever.

Okay Guys Lets End that There! Okay Hope you Enjoyed this!! So Yay. I have a Schedule now also . So that's On My Other Accout Mystreet Season 1! Second Chapter. Sorry for slow Updates I'll Try To do better. Okay Anyways I hope you all Enjoyed and bye!

Words: 500

~~Lindzey Lyican