-Revenge-Minishaw-

warning: a bit sad, i cried while writing it, but like i cry when reading or watching anything so...

words: 1527

harry's POV

i smirked to myself as josh closed the front door behind himself. he was leaving to go hang out with tobi or something, and with vik visiting lachlan, and jj at his penthouse, that left simon and i home alone.

i took a deep breath and knocked on his bedroom door. "come in." he called out.

"hey si." i said as i opened the door and casually leaned against the doorframe.

"oh, hey harry. what's up?" he said, taking off his headphones to give his full attention to me.

"oh nothing, just wanted to talk to you. have i ever told you how hot you are?" i asked smirking, throwing all consequences out of the window.

"um- no. i don't think you have." he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"well, i'm telling you now." i walked over to him sitting in his chair. i straddled his lap seductively, sticking my legs under the arm rests, making sure not to break eye contact with him.

"um- thanks," he said taking a sharp intake of breath as i grinded a bit on his lower half.

"josh just left. maybe we can have some fun." i whispered sexily in his ear.

"harry, i'm not gay." he whispered back unconvincingly.

"your boner says otherwise." i said smirking and grinding against him again, feeling his erection graze against my inner thigh. he moaned out quietly and tilted his head back.

i grabbed his chin and pulled his head back down, reconnecting eye contact with him. "i want you, please fuck me daddy."

"fuck," simon swore to himself and ran his hand up my back. i quickly pressed my lips to his and he immediately started to kiss back.

he pulled the back of my shirt up and broke the kiss to pull it fully over my head. i smirked and pulled off his shirt too, revealing his toned upper body. "fuck, you're so hot." i said as he leaned in to suck on my neck.

i moaned as he bit down on my sweet spot clearly leaving behind a mark. i trailed my hand down his chest as he continued sucking at my neck. i smoothly slipped my hand down his pants and grabbed his dick. he moaned into my neck and i started to slowly run my hand up and down his cock.

"fuck, baby." simon moaned out as he unattached himself from my neck and leaned back into the chair.

"you like that, daddy?" i whispered in his ear as i continued to jack him off. he moaned in response and grabbed my ass causing me to moan softly as well.

i climbed off his lap removing my hand from his pants. he got off the chair and pulled down my joggers and boxers in one motion. i smirked and leaned over his desk sticking my ass out in the process. "please daddy, fuck me so hard i won't be able to walk tomorrow."

he walked over to me and grabbed my ass again. i pushed back into him before turning around and ripping his pants off like he did to me. i looked down to see his dick for the first time, it was much bigger than i expected which caused me to gulp a bit.